Secrets Exposed

It was a sunny day in June 2014, the 6th graders of Southborough going about their daily routine. Talking to their friends as they got to school, devotion, classwork ...etc. It was fun but one girl was a bit different, her name was Annie. Annie wasn't like everyone else,she was shy, goofy, fun, kind and very selfless. Annie had friends yes but not many in her own grade and because she was different most of her classmates didn't like her. Although Annie knew this it didn't stop her from being who she was, but she couldn't be herself quite well unless she was around her friends.                                                       Annie's friends in her grade were fun and nice some even goofy like she was. Annie's classroom friends were Devontae, Fitzroy, Brianna, Ricky, Sherraine and JJ. Devontae always gave a lot of jokes so no one could be bored with him, Fitzroy was Devontae's best friend but they were in love with the same girl, Brianna was the most quiet persons in the class but was really fun, Ricky was kinda crazy but when it came to school work never bother him,Sherraine was really cool and never lost sight of what was right, and last but not least JJ. JJ was really short and got picked on a lot for it but he never really cared.                                                                                                                                                                                             Those were some of the best friends Annie has ever had and no one could replace them.Even though they were good friends they didn't talk much so Annie didn't really stay in class because it felt weird.So every lunch time she went to her friends Justin and Tyson.