I was Cedric, now i'm Edward - Harry Potter/Twilight.

Hey there...this is my first FanFic, so..be nice. Is my own little idea that Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen are the same person, i know. it tweaks timings in both the series a bit, but i hope you enjoy it :D All the characters in this are from J.K. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer, no copyright infringment intended. I'm just gonna play around with 'em.

=============================================================================

Cedric POV.

I don’t really remember what happened to get me here; it’s all kind of a blur to me. But I think that’s the point, right? That’s what the maze is designed to do; it toys with your mind. But, none the less, I was standing here in the middle of a graveyard with none other than Harry Potter.  Realisation suddenly hit me as my memory slowly began to seep through…maze...cup...flying…”It’s the cup, it’s a port key” I shouted to Harry who seemed to be deep in thought. He snapped out of it and looked at me in sheer terror. “Cedric, we HAVE to get out of here, take the cup it will take you back to the castle.  Get Dumbledore! NOW!”  I was in shock, but started running to the cup which was about 100m away, and that’s when I heard it, it was a strange voice, dangerous. He was so calm with his orders which made it that much more sinister. "Kill the spare" I turned. A disgusting small rat-like man was pointing his wand at me. "Avada Kedavra!" he screamed. I panicked. I raised my wand and stuck it forward hoping something would happen...I was too shocked to talk or say any kind of repellent spell, not even a block came out. And then it hit me It wasn’t painful, it was quick. I heard my own heart stop and blackness clouded my vision. Was I dead? I couldn’t move. I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t…do anything. Except hear. I could hear, well I heard Harry screaming “CEDRIC! CEDRIC NO!” and then everything went black.

Next thing I knew I was looking at myself…well, my body at least. My eyes still open, wand in hand. The image haunted me. But I was flying and through the pain I felt freedom. I saw three figures talking in hushed tones behind a wall of light. I swooped down to listen. It was Harry. I looked at him, he looked at me. I was shocked, so I said the only thing that mattered “Take my body. Take my body to my father.” He nodded. Then will a blinding light, everything was gone. I never knew who the other two were, but they were like me. Dead. Or so I thought. That was until the burning started… 

=============================================================================

OOOH. Cliffhanger. But not really. More to come if i decide to continue, LOADS of idea. Vote and Comment please. Love you all!

Secretobsessions x