Chapter One

Hey this is my second MB book.....the idea came to my head after listening to the song 'The same girl from Usher ft R.kelly'............hope yall ennjoy it!!! luv all you readers who read this!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Jaya’s POV}

Hi my name is Jaya (Jay-ah) Clarkson and I’m 15 years old and I have a sister whose name is Maya (mah-yah) and we both live in L.A, Cali with our parents who currently had a divorce after momma found out that daddy was cheating on her with ‘one of em gold digging bitches’ (that’s what momma said) after the ‘gold digging bitch’ found out that daddy had a big promotion at his job. Momma who’s a Journalist had to do a report on something (whatever it is) this week in New York and she told us that we have to stay at daddy’s place until she returns. Today, Maya had to stay after school since her loud ass mouth got her in trouble…………apparently, her chemistry teacher gave her after school detention for just saying ‘SHIT’ out loud while doing a lab test. Sooo, I left her there and went home to get our belongings and then I called daddy to pick me up. When I arrived at daddy‘s I went up to ‘our’ room which is me and Maya’s and unpacked our belongings. After a while I got hungry, so I ask daddy for some money and set off to buy something at the minimart. While I was walking, I decided to call Maya and ask her to take the bus and meet me at the minimart next to the pharmacy. So I stopped at the basketball court where some niggas were playing basketball, pulled out my phone when after something happened.

[On The Phone]

Me: Aye Maya, where you at gurl?

Maya: I’m outside the school; apparently Mrs. Campbell decided to let me out early.

Me: Ohh aite……ummm…hey you gotta take the bus over here cuz daddy gon be busy………

Maya: (sucks her teeth) What!?!! like foreal…………ohh aite!!

Me: Uhuh……yeah meet me at the minimart okay

Maya: Kk….yeah….wateva…bye Jay….luv ya (hangs up)

Me: She so crazii, that’s why I love her

After Maya hang up, I removed from where I was standing and continue to walk with my eyes glued to my phone, when suddenly, someone bumped into me. The same time, I raise my head to curse that person out but instead my jaw instantly became wide open becuz I was shocked. Wanna know why? Well the person I saw was Princeton…..YES!!….Princeton from MB…..Lard how the nigga looks damn sexy up close………

Prince: Hey, I’m so sorry…..lo siento chica

Me: huh??

Prince: (laughs) I said I’m sorry

Me: Oh okay that’s cool

I’m still amazed that he’s actually there………..

Prince: Aite, what’s ur name?

Me: Oh me…ma name’s Jaya….(extending my arms for a shake hand but got ah kiss on it instead)

Prince: Nice name chica (flashes a smile)

Damnnn…this boy a gentleman…..