1. Dear Best Friend(s)

There's a few of them.

Carver,

Your personality is great and one of those that you won't find anywhere else, and that's a good thing.  You're a good friend and I really enjoy being around you.  I just know you'll go far in tennis, and you certainly deseve it.  Thanks for being there for me.

Max,

We've been friends since Kindergarden.  You're smart, nice, and a really good friend.  I really hope we stay close through high school and keep up with each other while in college. Thanks for being there for me.

Andrew,

I've known you since 3rd Grade, and your mom was all like, "You should talk to Jacob, he seems like a nice person, do you talk to him? You should. You should hang out with Jacob." Haha. You're a really great friend and we can really relate to each other.  

Connor,  I mean Mamba,

We had like all classes together in 7th Grade, and I told you a lot of stuff.  And you listened, which not many sane people would do.  I hope we're still close in high school and stay in touch in college, even though I won't have to talk to you to know you're gonna be validictorian and go to Harvard and become a doctor and be rich because you're Connor, and you deserve it.  I'm gonna get you to beat somebody up before graduation though.

None of them are ever gonna read this....    ._.