Introduction: Song Challenge!

*Warning: this is the intro! Story starts on next chapter so if not interested in author notes stuff skip this now and continue reading on the next chapter!!(:*

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to @Divinest and @A_Fallen_Angel for the lovely covers!! Especially my brand new one which I LOVE by @SIlverMoonShadow I wanted to say a huge thanks and officially dedicate my newest chapter to as soon as I upload it!

This is something new that I wanted to try! I was really inspired by this challenge that I happened upon called the song challenge? Music challenge? Something like that! Anyways basically what it is, is you take songs each day and you create a story out of the lyrics or to go with the lyrics. It doesn't have to be exactly the story that the song intended to tell it can be just one you create out of the lyrics. Each day has something specific for example, day 1) is your favorite song. day 2) a song that you listen to a lot. And so on and so forth. So I figured what the hell here goes nothing!

Here's a list of the days so you can follow along as I go (however I will list the day and challenge on each chapter as well).

Day 1) your favorite song

Day 2) A song you listen to a lot

Day 3) A song that makes you happy

Day 4) A song that reminds you of something sad

Day 5) A song you can always relate to

Day 6) A song that is your guilty pleasure

Day 7) A song you sing in the shower

Day 8) A song people wouldn't expect you to like

Day 9) A song you're currently obsessed with

Day 10) A song you make fun of

Day 11) A song that is old (more than a year)

Day 12) A song that reminds you of someone

Day 13) A song that is by a youtube artist

Day 14) A song that is always on the radio

Day 15) A song that makes you laugh

Day 16) A song that you want to play at your wedding

Day 17) A song that you want to play at your funeral

Day 18) A song from your childhood

Day 19) A song that describes you

Day 20) A song that was your favorite song last year

ps. my song lyrics in the stories will be shown like ---> /song lyric blagh blagh/  ..so don't be confused when you see that!!