Not Another Love Story

Why would she hurt me?

It was the break of dawn in MonMouth Beach New Jersey.The parties where still happening and the teens were still getting drunk and fighting over who they wanna spinn 7minutes in hevan with!And witch if you did you were one of the cuteiest girls in MonMouth!

So the next day is when everyone tells what happed.And I just had the feeling that it was not about to be a good day. So then MyRa just had to come to me and gossip about last night.She told me that TreyVon my boyfriend had went in 7minutes in hevan  with Unity LotCus and that is the worst person on Earth to be stuck with and my boyfriend just had to make out with her.And the wort thing is that she is my sister!See thats why im mostly mad cause if she wasnt she would be in the hospital!

So i keep asking myself why would she hurt me so bad to the point TreyVon has to come into this.So its like so what if we have issues at home with each other it does not mean you have to bring my Boyfriend in this you snobby little fresman bougar!Then when i got home i told my mom Katrina and she was like 'so why should i care she can do what she wants to' Brandy she said to me. So then i told my ex-boyfriend Michael.But dont get me wrong we are best friends now.And he was like that is so weird and your sis is nasty!

And you know she got a boyfreind named Treyvion and thats Treyvon's little bother.So then i went and told my big brother Derick and he was like slap her idk!