Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

When I walked out into the icy cold rain from the warmth of Starbucks I was soaked almost instantly. I started walking as I pushed my wet hair out of my face. I looked up realizing how far of a walk I had.

My dorm room was at least a half mile from Starbucks.   I sighed and continued walking. It was raining when left for work, I had just gotten a ride from my roommate; Skyler. I'd feel annoying if I asked for a ride back. Plus, thankfully; I forgot my iPhone on my bed. 

BellaRose and Skyler were studying for their history test anyways. At Doncaster  University if you don't take your classes seriously you'd get dropped. And for us three, that would mean we'd get sent back to America. None of us want to go back... Not for good anyways. We go back for Winter break and Spring Break but the rest of the year is spent here. We're staying for two more years then we either have to go back or move up here.  

I snapped out of my thoughts when I ran into someone. I looked down and saw it was a boy with bright blue eyes. I smiled slightly at him before helping him up. "Hey, sorry about that."

"It's fine, I'm Louis by the way."

"I'm Bae." He shook his hand then said he had to go and walked off.

I made it to my dorm about ten minutes later. 

"Bae! What happened?!" Skyler asked as she rushed over to me.

"I walked home..." I laughed. 

"You walked?!?" BellaRose yelled.

"Yeah, guys I'm fine. I'm just going to go change then we should watch movie." They both grinned an nodded. 

I walked into my room and close the door. I was the lucky one out of us three. BellaRose and Skyler shared the bigger room. I have my own medium sized room. I asked to have the smaller room because sometimes I need to get away from everything to study or write or something.  Oh yeah, I'm a writer. I major in English, Art and Photography. Basically I write, I draw and paint, and I'm a photographer.  

After I changed I walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and listened to BellaRose and Skyler talk. Well, I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about Louis....

I know I only just met him but his eyes are amazing!! And his voice is perfect!!!

"Bae!"

"Wha?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing..."

"Yeah, right. Who is he?"

"What do you mean?!"

"Who's the boy you're thinking about?"

"His name is Louis.."

"When did you two meet?"

"When I was walking home... I bumped into him... His eyes are amazing! And his voice was like Angels singing.."

"Did you get his number?"

"No, I left my phone here. Plus I'm sure he wouldn't want my number."

"Judging by how soaked you were I guess it's a good thing you left your phone here." Skyler laughed.

"I really wish we could've talked." I mumbled.

"I guess you'll just have to keep an eye out for him!" "Yeah yeah." BellaRose ended up putting in Wreck it Ralph when I went to my room to grab my MacBook Pro. I opened up word and just typed So I didn't really watch the movie...  

When I read over what I wrote I figured out it was about Louis... About a girl falling in love with a boy she hardly met. I wrote about her thoughts about his eyes and how she hoped shed meet him again soon.  

"What are you writing about?"

"Its just my paper for one of my writing classes." I lied.

I couldn't tell them I accidentally wrote about a boy I hardly even knew. Is that creepy..?

I nearly had a heart attack when someone knocked on the door.  I guess I was really deep into my thoughts.... I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and there stood 2 boys. I was only looking at their shoes so I looked up. 

I gasped. "Louis?" I asked surprised.