Why Nalu Shippers HATE Nali

Okay so, first off we all know NaLu shippers get all up in yo' grill when you ship NaLi. Just check out all the books on here (IK there aren't many) that hafta do with NaLi. NaLu hate EVERY WHERE.

Why are you reading a NaLi book when you hate the ship, and more importantly, IT IS OPINION. Just how every shipper has an opinion, anyone can ship what they want. Who cares if it's not canon?

I personally dislike NaruSaku but I don't go bombing on other people's opinions.

And what else really winds me up is that NaLu shippers always bring up that it's canon. I'm pretty sure about every single NaLi shipper knows that, but does it look like they care? No. Ships that aren't canon are still cute, if it's your opinion.

Any way! Theory time:

So, it's pretty obvious that Natsu fell in love with Lisanna. Well, maybe not, but, he blushed a lot around her, which isn't much like Natsu at all. So, cuz Natsu was pretty young, you could assume that Lisanna was his first love. Good that we agree.
Natsu, was HEART BROKEN- when Lisanna died, like any friend would be. When Lucy came along, people say that Natsu totally forgot about Lisanna and all the feelings he had for her disappeared and went to Lucy.
Nope.
At least 2 times we see Natsu at Lisanna's grave while Lucy is in his life. And he mentioned her at times too.

Okay, so why mention that? Well, I'm pretty sure that pisses off NaLu shippers since they don't like Lisanna getting in the way of her ship. And so every time they realise that Natsu loved Lisanna, they instantaneously think that 'No, that's disgusting. I don't want that to happen.' Then they feel better about themselves when they remind themselves that NaLu is canon.

And every time I see something related to NaLi, NaLu shippers always say 'That won't happen, NaLu's canon anyway.' So that backs that up.

I also wanted to mention the common comment of 'OHHH BUT NATSU CRIED WHEN FUTURE LUCY DIED. OHHH FUTURE NATSU SAVED LUCY!!!1!!1!!'. Okay, let me clear this up, NATSU CRIED WHEN LISANNA DIED AS WELL. *MIND BLOWN* Also, Natsu probably would have at least tried to save Lisanna if he was there at her death.
He wasn't! Therefore, my friend, your argument is invalid.

So anyways, the reason NaLu shippers hate NaLi is because they realise that Natsu loved Lisanna at first. They know that. So they naturally get angry. Just like so many others have gotten angry or have mixed feelings about it. They reassure themselves that their ship is canon, which is totally fine. But some do actually have to hate on NaLi to feel even better really. They crap on it and say that ship's shit. So yeah.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY, A SHIP THEORY- wait what am I doing? Oh well.

-End Theory-

But I also wanna say some more stuff.

NaLi, is Cute.

But so is NaLu.

It is opinion, as I said before. But for some reason, NaLu shippers don't get that and yell and shout until their other NaLu friends join together to make 'the best argument ever'.

Normally, people would see a picture that isn't their OTP or whatever, and naturally not like it. BUT THEY WON'T SHIT ON IT.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on all NaLu shippers. I'm pretty sure a slither of you don't even care what people say and keep it to yourselves. But the percentage who do forget about people's opinion are just really being... Well annoying. And you may think that your not a hater, but re trace your comments and just think about it on the other side. Although that may be impossible.

Even I get mad at people who hate on ships that I don't even like.

Some wise person once said 'If you have nothing good to say, don't say it.'

Which is basically targeting on all haters.

The NaLi shippers who retaliate can be just as bad as well. They have no back up though, so they usually lose anyway.

SO STOP THE HATE PPL. CAN WE NOT JUST AGREE THAT BOTH SHIPS ARE CUTE, EVEN IF YOU ACTUALLY PREFER THE OTHER ONE? DO YOU HAVE TO WALTZ ONTO OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIPPING AND GIVE IT A HUGE MIDDLE FINGER EVEN THOUGH YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T EVEN HAFTA GO THERE?

Oh sorry, I forgot I had caps lock on.

But seriously, it's a matter of opinion that you could do very easily keep to yourselves.

Even some NaLu shippers agree, right? No? I don't even know anymore. How about we just wipe shipping from the face of the Earth so that Otaku's don't end up killing fellow Otaku's for it.

I hope this war of hate will end soon. Now I wonder how much hate this book'll get.

Oh and there is more! Why thank you very much @SevenAlli7 for telling me this.

NALU FANFICS MAKE LISANNA MEAN. And I'm guessing she's being mean to Lucy for liking Natsu. BUT COME ON! If your one of the NaLu shippers who make Lisanna mean, get your facts right. The Lisanna everyone knows hasn't been mean to a soul.

Take this for instance:

"Lucy, take care of Natsu."

THAT IS WHAT LISANNA SAID TO LUCY WHEN SHE REALISED THAT LUCY LIKED NATSU!!

SHE HANDED HER THE GUY SHE LOVED TO HER!

If that's not nice, Idk what is. But seriously guys, if you hate Lisanna cuz she's a bitch in NaLu fanfics, realise that it's NOT CANON! Realise who the real Lisanna is before you succumb to hateful feelings.

That is all.

I wonder if this book'll get more hate because of that.

EDIT:

Guys, if you really think I'm hating on NaLu shippers, okay, whatever, I'm basically just saying to chill and stay in your fandom. You don't have to shout curse words at other people's stories because it's a horrible, disgusting, thing to do. If you need to get anger out of your system, write your hate in a piece of paper instead of doing it straight to an author. It isn't fair for them at all. It's like a hardcore NaLi shipper going onto your book and shooting down everything, just like the majority of NaLu shippers do to them. I'm not saying all of them do that– as I ALREADY mentioned in the book. This isn't meant to be a hate book on NaLu it's supposed to be a message to STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING. We could make the whole Fairy Tail Fanfiction community a lot less cancerous this way.

Please read the last chapter of the book. And, I know it isn't a big deal, but I'm Male, so instead of she, it's he. Just saying-- people call me she so yeah.