Hector

The tales you are about to hear are hazy and confused. The meaning of this story to tell you about pig abortion dont do it. Anyway hector was just a tiny little pig he went to school and had fun with other baby pigs. He just went through his life with nothing ever significant until he found out about fingering. He started to finger everyone in his class he just loved the feeling and hearing them scream. He fingered everyone until one day the FBI made it illegal to finger pigs. Hector said fuck the law and just kept fingering and fingering and fingering. Then one day when he was fingering jorge under his desk BOOM flash bang deafens anyway in a five foot radius it was the FBI hector was fucked. Wheres the pig screamed one of the soldiers hector jumped out of a nearby window and ran for his life. He found a nearby house and killed the family that lived there and fingered their dead corpses. Hector thought that he would never had a normal life so he decided to give himself up he went to the FBI HQ they cuffed him and he was thrown into a questioning room. Two minutes later a big flash of light and a man asked hector hector what are pigs what do they mean. Why do you finger them hector said nothing they tortured him not a word came out of his mouth . They decided to let him go because he was not talking. Hector started to live as a bum.