Love Hurt's - Part 1

There Was This Girl Name "Bree" She Was Fast In The Ass And Only 13 . She Had A Nice Shaped Body. She Had Just Moved in A New House. And She Thought To Go To The Park. It Was Full Of Boy's. One She Notice Walking Closer To Her. She Licked Her Lips And Straighting Her Hair. The Boy Said Hey Gorgeous My Name Is "Eric" Your Beauty Just Cought My Eye She Smiled And Said Thanks. He Replied Maybe We Should Go On A Date She Was Sure When And Said Tomorrow Night At 8 . She Went Home Rolled Her Hair Had A Good Night Sleep And The Next Day Was There. She Stay In The House And Around 7 She Started To Get Dressy She Put A Nice Skirt On And A Dress Shirt Took Her Rollers Down And There Was A Knock At The Door And He Said Hey Baby She Was Blushing Very Hard. He Put Out His Hand And Said Are You Ready She Said Sure Just Let Me Find My Phone . They Arrived At The Movies Around 8:30. He Said Baby So Whats Popping She Was Looking Confused And He Said What Movie Boo She Said Something Scary So They Made It In The Movies There Were Not Many People There. Half Of The Movie Has Past And That's When Things Got Popping She Raised The Arm Rest And Layed On His Lap She Felt A Large Bump She Raised Back Up And Whispers Are You On Hard He Smile And Said Yeah. She Takes That To Heart And Said Can I Feel. He Said Yeah With No Dought . He Said Well Baby Let Me Feel One Thing He Was Pleasureing Her In The Movies Instead Of Finshing The Movie And Going Home They Left Early He Said I Got A Homie Wanna Go Over There She Said Yeah Knowing What He Was Wanting To Do. SHE Said Got Any Condoms On You. They Made It To The Home Boy House He Said Gotta Spare Room. They Get In The Room And immediately Start Undressing He First Round I'm Going Raw She Wasn't To Fund About It But She Said OK They Was Getting It In Until She Said Ouchhh Wait..
(TO BE CONTINUED)