A deceit or Love?

This story is a real life story about a girl who fell so deep in love with a guy but was deserted by the guy.

It started on May 2006 at some place in Pangasinan. A girl named Trisha was studying in a catholic school in Pangasinan. Trisha was then on her third year high school. She was being courted since their 2nd year in high school by one of her friends. After being courted for almost a year, she finally said yes to Dreck on their 3rd year of high school. Trisha and Dreck were then madly in love with each....you may even call it crazy cause at an early age of theirs (16) they were doing sex in their school, not only on school but in place that they could have a chance to do it. Some of Trisha's friends were against their relationship because according to them, Dreck looks hideous....well Trisha was not all that pretty but Trisha can still lure in some more handsome guys than Dreck but she refused to leave Dreck. They were on their 6 months of their relationship...they agreed to go to one of the malls in their place to go surfing the net on one of the computer shops in the mall. They Both opened their Friendster account. When Trisha opened her account she received a message from an unknown person. She opened the message without much interest in reading it. The message was from a guy named Albert. Albert is a very handsome guy, but though how handsome Albert is, Trish was still uninterested with him while on the other hand, Albert was interested with Trish, it shows in his message for her. Dreck had a glimpse on the message Trish was reading from Albert. Dreck felt bad about what he had read but he did not mind it at all.

3 months had passed, Albert still keeps on sending messages to Trish. Trish on the other hand still keeps on rejecting him. Dreck read all the messages Trish received from Albert. Dreck got really jelous and everyday that he is with Trish he suspects Trish with everything that she does. He became really strict with her. Trish felt the changes with him but she did not mind it.

After all that they have been through, with all the jealousy, suspicions that came up with them, they still managed to graduate in high school still being together. Trish studied at Baguio while Dreck studied in their province........

Trish and Dreck still stayed the same to each other. Albert on the other hand still keeps on sending messages through facebook yo Trish and because of this, Trish finally gave her number to him. One time Albert came to Baguio and Trish and Albert went down from Baguio together. While at the bus, both of them were having fun talking to each other.