Apart

Your as smooth as Tennessee whiskey your as sweat as strawberry wine your as warm as a glass of brandy. - Chris Stapleton

As she dances with her arms wide open. Just like a little girl who is ten years old should with flowers in her hair and wet dirt on her new dress her momma just dressed her in for church.

Honey I stay strong on your love all the time. I looked for love in all the same old places. Found the bottom of bottle always dry. But when you pulled out your heart I didnt waste it. Cause there's nothing like your love to get me high. - Chris Stapleton

Her big brother yelling at her from his window to come inside. Before mom catches her with her new dress dirty. " Anna you got ten seconds to come inside and change that dress before momma finds you and gets a switch and hits ya. You've done dirty another brand new dress and church in two minutes." Johnny tryed his best to keep Anna out of trouble. "Johnny, Anna lets go im out the door yall's bible better be in your hand when you walk out this door in ten , nine , eight , seven , six , five , four , three , two , one." Johnny comes to a hault as his mom says one. Anna bumps her head on Johnny as she comes down the last step on the stairs. As there mom makes her way out the front door. " Close one Anna , and your lucky she didnt say anything about your dress." Anna's eyes widen. They walk down the street to church. Debbie hums as her and her two kids enter the front doors in the rusty wooden barn that they call church closet church they could get to. Living in the back country there really isn't much. The little red barn they call First Baptist with about forty three people and the meat market the farmers who tend to the live stock animals they have for meat and the supermarket they sell the stuff they grow in the gardens around town. The one school they have that teaches all the grades from first to twelfth grade. They call the town Woven Cove where nothing ever happens.