Untitled Part 1

Many plagued fill the world we live in. Everyone's lives are affected by them, some affect some people and others have no idea. They can melt you from the inside out or ravage the surface of your skin like acid, poured from above onto a festering, hot crochet of split ends, the little tab of skin next to your fingernail or a hangnail being grasped, firmly ripped down your finger and up your screaming arm. Society perpetuates some of these problems and some societies choose to ignore other people's issues. World hunger, world wars, concentration camps, underground slave trades, child abuse. 

Many menaces to our world are unknown, people worldwide ignorant to them. These issues could rip apart our world before anyone turned around to address the faint tap on their shoulder. 

The faint tap, or kick in the kidney personally, we need to address today is beige, Society turns a blind eye every day, often promoting it, painting their bathrooms and closets with the repulsive bile of 40,000 murdered puppies. Lacking any character or purpose, only evil can seep into the void of motivation that is beige. Nobody says "I want beige," nobody desires beige, beige fills up a depression, beige answers a question nobody asked. Despite the world's lack of interest, beige consistently exists under the fingernails of humanity, edging millions of people unknowingly towards the edge of insanity. In an attempt to talk a gunman out of a hostage situation, beige might be the last things you want to yell.

The next time you lack an idea for a color to paint that closet no one cares about, only holding ugly winter coats and substandard science fair projects, I ask you, I beg you not to give in the urge to abandon all morals and settle for something good enough. Beige is not good enough.

Beige will spoil the home in house and tear your family apart. Anyone who ventures into that closet will want to die in that closet. Do the world a favor.