chapter 1. "Forgotten within memories"

"Why..... why me, WHY XION" I screamed at the man cloacked in front of me.
It was something I didn't want to understand.... something I called a lie.... but deep within my false heart I knew. Organization XIII had used me and Xion as a vessel of their objective, to create an ultimate world in order for them to gain a heart. I was told I was just like them, a nobody, something made from another's being, but without a heart....
As the storm continued to pound a weeping thud, Riku spoke.
"Your time has come to a halt. Don't worry Sora, we will bring you back."
"Who the heck is Sora?!?!. Was he the one who tormented Xion, the one who morphed her into someone else?" I yelled
"It seems you won't cooperate with our demands, ill have to squeeze every last drop of his memory out of you."
He had said this without any meaning. As I peered into his eyes, I saw the remnants of a darkness. A darkness locked with a seal that could only be locked with the weapons I carried. I braced myself, and closed my eyes as the rain slowed to a soft drizzle.
"Axel, im sorry. Xion, im sor-"
"You really are pitiful" Riku screamed as he forced his keyblade through my chest.
I began to fall... into a very dark void for-which no light was shining.All around me, memories that weren't mine began to blur, then vanish. I watched silently as images of friends, quests, battles, hardships, and pain began to flow out of my very being. Then I hit something with the force of a meteor shower within the atmosphere. I stood, and saw something outstanding. An emerald circle with a boy wielding a keyblade.
"So this is Sora.... you never meant to cause this war....but.... that never meant xion should have died!" I whispered as an aura surrounded me....
"All... I... wanted was... a... family: I whispered as a heart began to form, and I.... was no longer Roxas.....

I awoke with jolt. I just had the strangest of dreams, which I disregarded quickly. As I rushed out of bed, my golden hair flushed outwards into its usual spikes, which I found funny in some ways. I checked the calender, noticing something.

"Huh... only 4 more days of summer.... I'd better pick up the pace!"

I said as I ran swiftly, feeling the blazing summer air rush onto my moist face as I opened the door. When I turned, I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh! Im sorry, I should ha-"

I stopped as I looked up. My "heart" began to race suddenly without my  understanding. Did I know this man? He had a tall, slender figure with a speck of red hair poking out from beneath his black hood. He hesitated,  as if trying to tell me something, but as he was about to speek, voices appeared. I turned, seeing my classmates running towards us. I returned to my original spot, but the man had vanished. I looked down...

"What kind of card is this..."