Chapter 1

Ryder up top 👆🏼THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS GOOD THANK U
----------------—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mikayla they are going to like you I promise" mum said with a sigh " who are they anyway" I asked with curious face " your staying with my friend"ugh I can not be bothered about 15 minutes we arrived to this big mansion and as we arrived a lady wearing a black dress she looked in her thirties or forties I snapped out of my thoughts when the lady said " hi u must be Mikayla I'm Karen"walking towards me then giving me a hug " yea I'm Mikayla nice to meet u" I said hugging her back as we walked inside the living room was a big a my house everything was big "ok u will be staying in this room here"she said as we were walking up the stairs down the hallway as we walked in it was huge with queen sized bed the room was a Aqua colour "I call you when dinner is ready" she said walking out and closing the door behind her .i decided to unpack all my thing while I wait for Dinner as Karen called me down for dinner I walked in to a hard chest "watch where your going big foot" I said because I hit my head pretty hard "babe don't be like that" I looked up and saw the one and only Ryder style I cussed under my breath as I looked up I saw him cheacking me out so I did to he was like a goddess he must of just walked out of the shower because he had the towel hanging low and water droplets coming of his abs his emerald green eyes looking into mine his brown hair wet "like what you see"I snapped out of my thought when he said that "you wish pretty boy" I said with confidence walking off but he grabbed my wrist and push d me against the wall and started kissing my jaw line but he got interrupted by his mother telling us to hurry up as I walked down I sat inbetween my mum and Ryder during dinner Ryder put his hand on my thigh and I pushed his hand off he kept on doing it so I gave up he went higher and higher "mikayla would you mind helping me with the dishes"Karen said while getting everyone's plates "sure"