silent cries.

Hayley,Hayley it time. uncle sam shouts from his room. this is my morning call i hear every morning . normally children would be woken up by the delicate voices of their mothers telling them to wake up. but for me  it was different. i never had  caring parents like i wished i did,  instead i had a mother who always neglected me. a father who was never home always out drinkiing with his friends. every moring as a  daily routine  sam would always call my name and tell me to come into his room. i would always run away or tried and hide from him but eventually he would find me and drag me into the room and throw me on to the bed. tieing my hands on the headboard and tapeing my mouth with ductape so i would not scream out loud. "why would i scream anyways if  no one could  hear me?. as this man was raping me, i was trying to escape this nightmare but couldn't.i was too scared to run away. na to be honest i was waiting for the time my parents would show that they really care. to show that they have seen me crying to myself silently, and how it breaks their heart seeing me like this. i just wanted my parents. As hard as i  tried to get  their attention,their love and their care.my parents just did not give a  toss about me,nor did they hear  the cry of a sincere heart of their only daughter.everytime i see people playing happy families, i just stand their and stare as i take in the envy i feel. I only wish that those playing happy families was me. infact i am just a girl at the back loved by no one. why was i even born. yes i know i was a mistake of an unplaned pregnacy. but does it mean that i had to be treated like animal in a cage trying to get out.