THE DAY WE MET

MADDIES P.O.V.

(3 YEARS AGO)

it was the first day of 4th grade and i was walking to school with my older brother, Mark, he is in 6th grade. i thought that it was going to be a normal year with me being my normal shy self and hiding in the back of the class and sitting by myself at lunch..but boy was i wrong.

(a month later)

when class started everyone noticed an extra desk in the class room, that meant that we were getting a new student. i could tell everyone was excited to see the new student, including me. we waited for what felt like for ever until the door opened.

first entered our teacher and right behind her was a girl my age, Emma Sanders. The teacher put her desk right next to mine. Emma has long bleach blonde hair unlike me, I have long brown hair. she is the same size as me, kind of tall, but shorter than most guys in our class, and really skinny, but not creepy skinny. her personality was the complete opposite of mine, she was very outgoing and I could tell that she was going to be very popular, she was also very daring and bold. all of the guys in 4th grade, even some in 5th and 6th thought that she was cute and had a crush on her, but she told me that she wasn't looking for a boy friend. she told me that she was only looking for a best friend.

....and I guess she picked me because she would always talk to me during class, and during lunch I went and sat by myself as usual but then she came up to me and said ''what are you doing sitting by your self? I thought that you would have lots a friends, I mean you look like a popular girl." ha me, a popular girl, but that's not what I said. I said "im really shy, so people dont really talk to me or hangout with me."

"well, then im your new best friend" she said.

that is how it all started.

!PLEASE READ!

this was a flash back of when maddie and emma first met. they are now in 7th grade. also they look older for their age....that might be important for later ;)

**********************hey.. so I hope you liked the first chapter.. well the rest of the chapters will definitely be longer than this one. this chapter was just to explain how they became best friends and stuff..so ya. please vote!! im not going to be one of those authors who don't post chapters if you don't vote, I would just really appreciate it if you did vote... :}