Mother Lester

Phil's POV:

This is the day! I can't believe it, this is the actual day where I will go to the big city. I'm so excited and I am not ashamed to show everyone.

I literally jump around the house, my joyful chirps filling the small, old-school house, that was built by my dad before I was born, for us. Once I get downstairs I can smell the amazingness that is HOMEMADE PANCAKES BY MOTHER LESTER! I yelp happily when I notice my mother in the kitchen, setting the table.

"Philip Lester! I can't believe this, you're all grown up now, moving away from your home to find happiness and friends in the big city!" She says with a high pitched voice, and wipes the corner of her eyes with a napkin, I can't help to wonder where it came from. My mother sure is a magician sometimes, and oh how I love her for it, for everything, really. She's the best mother I could ever want for. I'm going to call her every day and...

"Philip Lester! Earth to Philly? Stop daydreaming my darling, you're gonna miss your train like this!"

Oh. "OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE TRAIN I'M IN SUCH A HURRY OH GOD WHAT DO I DO!?" I yell as I start running around the house to get my suitcase and phone and all the other stuff that I will need.

===========================

That's it for now, chilly tacos! I know it's really short but please vote and comment what you think about it. I will update as soon as I can. See ya chimpanzees. ;]