Chapter 1

There was billy Johnson in his bed taking pictures of his afro and printing them to stick it around the neighborhood, so he can find a new hair dresser guy. He stuck them up and called out for people to come and look at his afro. The other broccoli, and tomatoes, were very interested so broccoli made a hair appointment at 6:00pm to 8:30pm. Carrot took all the signs down and went home so he could make sure he was ready for later in the day. He combed the afro then he took a nap and ate dinner with his family. His father got shot in the head because a dumb pickle that was practicing how to shoot a gun.

After waiting his mom and him went over it and his mom dropped him to broccolis house. They reached and billiys mom went home while billy got a haircut. They outed products and shaved it! "Hey broccoli! I never said to shave my hair!" Haha! I tricked you. Billy looked into the mirror. He looked like a grandpa. His mom was very mad at broccoli. They made a discission. And was arguing a lot. The hitting started. So billies mom left and went home. They sat in the living room and talked. "Honey that's why I don't want you to go there!" But mother its not my fault! I thought he would do it how I wanted it to be!"I don't want to talk so let's forget about it and do something else." But mom I'm bored!"I mean tomorrow is a Friday and I need to go to school. I don't wanna go BALD!" Ok that's it were getting a wig!" But what if me and my friends play with my hair like they always do? It will get off! They will think I was faking it all this time." Well you will be leaving early then." REALLY?" Yup!" YASS!!" Billy runs upstairs and jumps up and down. He showers then he changed into his PJs brushed his teeth and fell asleep! He was happy and excited!

The next morning....he woke up and he got ready quickly. It just one snap! He walks into the little car and mom drops him off at school. " if anyone asks why your leaving early tell them you need to o because your sick."ok mom." She leaves and billy goes in his school. After a few hours of listening how to do the math page, he was very pissed of. He was playing with his pencil untill the bell rang for recess. A big crowd of people crowded his and his afro. He was nervous! The teacher helped him have his space but people would try getting his attention.

Hope you guys are ready to hear the shout outs! They go too.....drum roll please.....ok they go too.....SajjanHockey123 and@