Chapter 1

He could hear his parents arguing downstairs, Dexter wasn't quite sure what they where arguing about but he knew that it was serious. His father's voice echoed throughout the house. Dexter tried to cup his ears so he didn't start crying, but that didn't work. He slid down the wall sinking into the floor feeling unsafe and scared.

"This needs to stop!!! Are you trying to ruin this family!!!!" his dad said angrily.

"I'm ruining this family? I'm ruining this family!? You have some nerve, your the one who is bringing your filthy work into this house with all of this weaponry and you think that's safe. Dexter could be shit scared because of all what you are doing. And your telling me I'm ruining this family!!! You PROMISED NOT to bring this sort of stuff into our personal lives!!!"

"There is no other place for me to sort things out!!!!"

"You mean to KILL someone..... who's probably innocent anyway, what would you do if your son knew that his dad was a cold blooded Killer!!!!"

*Slap* he heard his dad's cold hand hit her beautiful face, then *thud* she crashed to the floor in agony. Dexter rushed down stairs and threw himself at his mum. "It's ok baby mum and dad were only having a petty little argument everything is Ok." she told him in a sweet tone and stroked the back of his head.

Dexter looked up at his mum and lightly glided his hand over his mother's face. "It's fine darling, honest, you go back up to bed now." she said in a comforting tone. "Son" his father said in a manly way, Dexter gives him a sharp look, "listen one day you will understand and you will fill my shoes one day." his dad tells him.

Dexter slowly gets up from the floor "if you ever do that to my mother again I'll kill you." he said with gritted teeth. He started to walk away until his dad grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him against his icey body with a sharp blade to his throat "if you ever threaten me again boy I'll slit your throat" his dad threatened. "Jamie no!! Please he's our son." Jamie glares at Mia and decides to let Dexter go. Dexter scurrys to the other side to the room.

Dexter pressed his back against the wall in fear of his father, he started to breath heavily. Jamie looked back at his son with a sinister look and walked towards Dexter's mother. "Jamie no, Please don't...." Mia cried in fear, Jamie picks her up by her hair and forces her against the wall." He whispers into Mia's ear "I'm going to kill you, and do you know what? I'm going to make our son watch it as it happens" he whispered menacingly in her ear. Mia bit her bottom lip in fear, Dexter could see the tears waterlogged behind her eyes "No please don't I'll do anything." she whispers back as tears dripped from her face. Jamie laughs psychotically "hahahahaha....... NO!!!!" he whispers violently in her ear.

"You need to be taught a lesson, as does your son" Jamie turns to face Dexter "this is all your fault boy!" "no honey its no.........". Jamie stabs Mia in the stomach with the sharp blade he still had in his cold hands. A dark red substance appeared on her white top, the blood drained from Mia rapidly soon after she collapsed to the floor no longer conscious. Dexter's eyes opened widely in shock, the feelings of horror, hurt, anger and betrayal was pumping through his body. He held his chest tightly to emphasise the pain that he was feeling. Tears drained from his eyes, He heard his fathers footsteps getting closer and closer, echoing everywhere in the room. The hurt turned into anger when the footsteps stopped dead in front of him, he could feel the coldness from his fathers presence radiate towards him.

The rage built up faster than Dexter expected it too, he raised his body from the ground and punched his father square in the face. Jamie staggered back in surprise and charged at him but Dexter dodged his Fathers punch and went for the door. "Oy you little bastard get back here you little shit!!!!!" Dexter made no hesitation to escape out of the house. He tried looking for a vehicle to get into so that he could be free from this chaos. When Jamie burst the door open into the darkness, he heard an engine from a vehicle coming from the garage. "fuck." his dad cursed, He rushed inside and raised the alarm so that the rest of his crew could arrive knowing that this was a distress signal.

He picks up the phone and calls his right hand man and tells him about the situation..... "inform me if you see him and if you do I want you follow him and keep me updated". Jamie hung up the phone and threw it against the wall out of pure anger. He paced the room trying to think what he was going to do with Dexter once he comes back, and how he would punish him for the grief that he has left his father with. His friends arrived at the house "Its my son he is trying to escape, You cant let him escape!". His employees or his gang should I rephrase searched everywhere within a 5 mile radius but still no sign of Dexter "I want him found now!!!!" Jamie raged and threw his gun to the floor.

He starts to pace back and fourth out side his house, they have been searching for Dexter for over four hours. He starts to get paranoid, and thinks that his son is going to turn him into the police so he made a cold hearted decision. He couldn't risk his plans being jeopardised by his son so he told his men "If anyone sees any unauthorised movement in the area shoot them" he said emotionless "but Jamie your son is still out there" one of his men reminds him. Jamie picks up the gun and shoots him "He is no longer my son, I want him dead!" he informs everyone in a tyrannising tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is the first chapter of the stimulus thanks to -Lovely-Blue- for giving me the stimulus to work from which was....... The word Mafia so she has given me the first stimulus so this is the book that ill be working on. And if anyone else has any stimuli that I can work from I would love to hear what you have it can be anything from 1 worded stimuli to a situation of some sort :)

Thanks for reading guys I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you will all Vote and Comment what you guys think of this book.

Many thanks

Stimulus_Story_Maker