A fancy gathering

A loud thunder came from the cloudy night sky and made the leaves of the trees rustling by the cold wind. Rain started to pour outside as the band started to play classy music…….

    People were cluttered across the room, chattering, as the rain fell heavier. Exquisite chandeliers hang from the high ceiling. The pale light emitted by the chandeliers across the room was reflected by white round tables spread across the room. Waiters held wines up as they walk on the red carpet aisle between the tables. The counter behind the tables, facing the band, serves fancy cuisines.

  “Excuse me, can I have a tissue?” said the woman in red dress, which sat on one of the white tables.

   “I’m sorry madam but I’m afraid that we no longer have tissues.” The waiter was standing next to her holding a stainless tray on both of his hands.

      The lady fell into silence as she, successfully, restrained her frustration from showing on her face. Silence broke between the two when the lady seized the waiter’s white suit and wiped her lips clean. The waiter was very surprised by her actions that he couldn’t speak.

 “Thank you” said the woman and she stand, grabbed his purse from the table, and walked away.