Endless

I've been wondering down this path for hours, it was endless, or that is from what I can tell. A grey, ever winding, never ending, gravel path. And I have no idea as to what the time could be, and I can't seem to find my friends. I was with them, riding down this path in their white four wheel drive, on a make shift gravel road, and we were just chatting. Mandy, my age, with hair bleached white and combed neatly into two pig tails at the base of her neck, was in the back. Wearing a v-neck dark purple shirt that clung to her skin and a deep purple mini skirt with black spiderweb patterns of silk on top. She chatted the most, and naturally, like always, boasts about her new boyfriend. Even though she has a new boyfriend by the end of the month, and they dump her real quick. It's not her fault that she gets dumped but because of the girl I sat next too, the one driving the car. This was Mandy's sister, older than the two of us by 3 years, making her 20.

They didn't get recognized as sisters at all though, because while my best friend, Mandy, had a slim figure, white straight hair, and always wore the latest fashion, her sister, Camilla, was of an average weight, with busting breasts, she had died her hair a nasty colored orange, that made her stand out more than necessary, and wore the same clothes every day. A bartenders outfit- black and white, don't ask me why. But the only thing I know is that she has 20 of them, and buys a new one every year. Sometimes I think it's an unhealthy obsession. People never seemed to recognize the two as sisters, even though their personalities have the same concept to them.

Mandy has the type of personality that would take you by force and make you tell her your deepest secrets without a worry, and she wouldn't wait to befriend you if you seem like a necessity to her 'team', Camilla takes a different turn with forcefully taking you and telling you all her secrets, but in a way that makes you laugh. She's such an open person that she could practically walk around nude, and she would, if she didn't love her outfits so much. Much like her sister, she also wouldn't wait to befriend you, but only if you needed her for something, like a change or a different look at life, and make you feel at home.

I can't wait to find them, and just wandering around here is making me disturbingly worried, and thinking about them isn't making me feel any better. I continue wandering around this gravel path and kick some of the loose gravel trying to remember what had happened before being separated from them. I stop dead in my tracks as I turn my head slightly to where I had kicked the stone and walked past, and watching in horror as blood creeped out from underneath it.

I stare behind me, and notice that from the very beginning I have been walking away from the car, and suddenly there is a loud blaring sound that brings me to tears, or maybe I was crying from the beginning. I'm loosing it, aren't I? I bring myself to look at the car, overturned to it's side and laying across the road. The front of the car faces the other way, but I can see the broken glass on the window up the top, and dents all over the car, and I'm worried that we're going to get in so much trouble for doing that to their mothers car.

Thinking becomes difficult, and my vision becomes distorted for a second, and that blaring noise is back. Before I realize it, my legs have given out and my hands come out to protect my body from hitting the floor, and it slides on some of the gravel, and I wonder why, like the other pebbles I had kicked earlier, that they had blood dripping off them. I got shaken quite hard, and I tear my eyes away from the magical rocks and turn to see the confused face of a stranger and he asks whether I'm okay. This time I'm the one confused when I wonder why I wouldn't be okay.

"Are you from that car over there?" as his gruff voice reached my ears, it takes some time before it processes and he seemed to sense my confusion because he points over to the car overturned. When I replied with a yes, he looked down in something close to... Fear? Shame? I couldn't tell. My sight blurred for a moment as I looked back at the car, and called out to my friends, and he made this choked sound.