The intro

This story starts with a girl named aphmau she is a secret goddess with lots of power that humans dream of. The only issue here is that she can't quite control her power yet but is still working on it all she did so far was bring a toddler boy back to life by touching him and heal 2 big wounds, she has also been to the Irene demention that's where the greatest place u could ever go, but going to a special place has consequences like 1 minute that passes in that dimension is one year in there world but we will get into that later. So let's start! Aphmau is reading a book on her powers in the tree house ( she planted from a little sapling for her sons levin and Malachi to play in ) so she can try to figure out how to control them, just as she was reading the second chapter garoth ( her head guard ) comes and stops her for an emergence cause they found out that there is someone at the gate of Phoenix drop her name is Katie and she is a sales women trying to sell clothes so she can make money for her family aphmau is curious about Katie cause she seems attracted to Laurence ( her other guard ) right off the bat even if they have never met at least that's what aphmau assumes. So Laurence desides to show Katie arround Phoenix drop. Garoth spies on them cause he doesn't want Laurence to get hurt cause after all they are like brothers. As garoth is watching Laurence show Katie the statue of Irene she starts to turn red with power , her eyes turn red, her dress changes to red and she starts to glow red Laurence soon figures out that she is a shadow knight. Laurence try's to stop but he changes to luckily garoth and Aaron ( the mysterious hottie ) knocks them both out but not enough to hurt them. As they take them back to aphmau they deside that aphmau should pick where they should stay!