The Dark Moon Pack Hand Book

Alpha Male: (Reserved) is the Alpha Female's Mate.This dude helps bring up the pack,protect it,create it, and more! HE DESERVES RESPECT!!!!!

Alpha Female: Taken by me, @KatieMellark11. I am not just the mate of the Alpha Male,but she also helps to keep the Alpha in check.She helps to create the pack and runs it when the  Alpha is gone.

Beta Male:(Reserved for Beta Female's Mate)He is the right hand man of the Alpha Male, he helps him with decisions and recruiting, also give orders on the  Alpha's behalf.

Beta Female:( Reserved for the Beta Male's Mate):She is like the Beta Male,only she works mostly for the Alpha Female.

Gamma:(1 male and Female MUST BE MATED)They train to become the betas if they die,step down, leave,etc.They are 3rd in command,but don't have the rights of a alpha/beta.

Deltas 4/4 open:They are the trainers.They help the pack members advance their skills.

Lunas 3/3 open: They are the pup sitters, so if you have somewhere to go and your pup cant go, the Lunas will pup sit for you

.Head Warrior - open:Leads battle and makes alliances.

Head Assassin - @blank_phegan  leads the assassins on missions and reports anyone who should be on the Assassin List

Head Hunter - open:They hunt for the Alphas,Betas,Gammas, and other Heads.

Head Guard - open: Makes patrols and protects the pack.

Head Scout - open:Makes alliances and looks for good camping spots.

Head Healer-Open:Helps heal hurt wolves and trains other healers

~ four ~ Scout:

Scout:

Scout:

Scout:

~unlimited~ Warrior:

Warrior:

Warrior:

(will add more warriors once three are filled)

Assassin:

Assassin:

Assasin:

Healer:

Healer:

Healer:

 Pups:They are too young to be in a certain position. They start training at 4 weeks and graduate at 9 weeks to their desired position.

I WILL ADD MORE STUFF AS WE GET NEW MEMBERS