Billdip

Bill watched Dipper from behind, while Dipper picked up the boxes and placed them on the shelf. When the teenager bent down, Bill smirked and whistled. Dipper turned around, his face had a tint of red on it.

"Can you stop staring at my ass and help me with the boxes?" Bill chuckled "But it's a nice view over here Pinetree~ " Dipper cheeks turned a darker shade as he rolled his eyes. "Just help me " Dipper demanded. Dipper put the last box on the top shelf, he turned to find Bill in front of him. "Heyyyyyyyyy~ Pinetree," purrs Bill, Dipper blushed at the closeness from the humanoid triangle demon.

Dipper wiped his hands on his shorts and straightened his hat. "Well since we're done, I'm going to see Pacifica." "What are ya'll going to do?" Bill asked in a jealous tone, "Just hangout with her " " Like a date..." hissed Bill "No, just as friends," Dipper chuckled and walked out of the Mystery Shack. Bill frowned as Dipper left , ' tratories' thoughts running threw his head, a mile a minute. Bill snapped his finger, appearing in the bushes, he looks through the leaves, seeing Dipper and Pacifica laughing. Bill glared at the (fake) blonde girl, her laughing grating on his nerves.

Dipper licks his ice cream, the ice cream smearing against his nose, Dipper stares at his nose. Pacifica laughed " Let me help you that." She grabs a napkin and wipes his nose , Dipper blushed. Bill gritted his teeth and clenched his fist ' She better back off' Bill thought, Pacifica giggled and grabbed Dipper's hand, walking with him to a store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper waved goodbye, as the blond drove away. Dipper walked back into the Mystery Shack when he could no longer see her car. Bill was in the living room waiting for Dipper, the humanoid triangle not looking pleased. The brunette saw Bill and jumped "Hehe..... Hey Bill.. didn't see you there.." Dipper said awkwardly "Why are you home so late Pinetree" " Didn't I told you I was hanging out with Pacifica." " Did she try to touch you? Or try to kiss you?" The blonde say as walked up and he looked at Dipper up and down .

Blush appeared slowly on Dipper's face " So she did kiss you!!!" "No-o!! S-she didn't!! I p-promise!!" "She needs to know your mine !! Mine only!!"yelled Bill gripping the brunette's arm tightly. The teenage boy yelped at Bill's grip and blush darkly at Bill's words "L-Let me go-o Bill!!" "No your mine!!" "Who said I was yours!?" "I did!!" Bill gripped Dipper's chin, Dipper shiver at the blonde's touch "I'll prove it too.." Bill brought his face close to Dipper, their lips barely touching. Dipper breathed hitched.

Bill fluttered his eye closed, Dipper doing the same. Dipper felt something soft against his lips 'H-He's k-k-kissing me' Dipper thought, his cheeks glowing red . The blonde away and stroked the brunette's cheek. "Your mine, only mine" softly said the humanoid triangle, he pull Dipper into another kiss this time Dipper kissing back.