Chapter One- Wizard of Oz

Chapter one

I sighed as I re-read the letter I got in the mail.

Apparently Hogwarts isn't a real thing I can go to, another sigh. I had been practically waiting months for this damn letter! My mum has been telling that is was not real oh how I wish I had listened to her. Now when I get home she's gonna be all like "I told you so!" Right up in my face.

Now I have to send another letter to the National University of Ireland, Galway. Like I could get in there with my poor grades. But it's worth a shot.

But i also want to act in movies or commercials and be like, "L'oreal because your worth it." That would be totally awesome.

Right now I'm outside a post office with the letter in my hands. "Well this is completely useless." I grumbled to myself teared the letter apart and apart again releasing my anger onto it until the letter was just tiny pieces. I walked over to the trash can and dusted off my hand over it,

I folded my hands behind my head and turned around then started down the sidewalk. 'Geez, and to think I could be at home in my bed with a bag of crips.' The sun was out and about just shining down at all the people here in Mullingar and everywhere else that it is morning.

Want to hear a joke? No? Well I'm going to tell you one anyways.

"Why did the sun go to University?" I asked out loud gaining some attention. i was only greeted with silence sadly. "Because it already had a million degrees!" I said laughing out loud. "Man that is a knee slapper!" I chuckled while patting my stomach. "Haha i really mak myself laugh, i should date myself." I said to no one but myself.

"I can already predict my future. I'm going to live alone and have ninety cats for the rest of my life! My mum will make fun of me too!" I fake cried.

As I still made my way home some strangers were giving me weird glances and stares. Some kid even called me a freak, I would have retorted something back at him but his parents were there, who were just shaking their heads at me. What did I ever do that was so upsetting? I only just talk to myself. I laughed again and continued to walk with my arms folded behind my head.

-Small time skip-

"Hey mum what's up?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. "Did you get accepted?" Mum asked almost tauntingly knowing that I didn't.

"What are you watching?" I asked changing the subject. Mum smirked then looked at the screen. "A video of someone tweaking." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And why are you watching it?" I asked now walking towards the kitchen no longer watching a video of a some girls ass in the camera. "Because when I was the supermarket a guy next to me said and I quote "Gurl you should twerk for me with that ass of yours." And now I don't know if I should be flattered? Or insulted?" I chuckled and pulled out the loaf of bread. "You should be insulted, he was calling you old." I said just making it up because my mum is easily fooled and what not with that somewhat childish behaviour she has.

"I am not old! And why do you have a loaf of bread o!ut! And why are you going to the cabinets! And why are you eating a granola bar! Why are you eating a snack while making a snack!" Mum slightly yelled.

"Why not?" It was silent for awhile until mum yelled something again startling me, almost choking on a nut I had in my mouth. Hehe nut....in my mouth..... I turned around and glared at mum. "Geez mum! You almost have me heart attack just by looking at your face!" I exclaimed holding the place where my heart is located. "Are you calling me ugly?" She asked emphasising you. She walked closer to me her hand shaped like a hook. "Of course not! If you were ugly I would have been ugly too! But ya know I'm THE SEXY BEAST OF MULLINGAR!" I shouted with the most cockiness of all cockiness grin plastered on my sexy face while I struck a sexy pose because I'm just too sexy.