Chapter 1

"Elenaaa wake up....it's time to go to school" Emma said while rocking Elena's bed.

"Okay okay I'm waking up now" Elena said and she stand up from her bed and go to the bathroom ao she can take a shower....after she taked a shower she opened the door and saw Emma glaring at her.

"What are you doing here Emma" Elena asked her while getting some clothes on her closet.

"Can I ask you something?" Emma asked her nicely.

"What is it" Elena just sighed and waiting Emma to speak.

"Are my clothes are suitable for me" Emma said while she turned around hoping for the answer of her best friend.Elena just slapped her face because she is just here to disturb her.

Elena sighed and said."fine if you want my answer here it is...it suits you very well..and you look very beautiful today" unfortunately Emma wears a plain white dress above the knee with a belt on her waistline and a gray 3 inches heels.

Emma hugged Elena."Thank you Elena and thanks for the compliment" Elena just nod at her.

Elena hold Emma's both shoulder and said."look Emma you better go downstairs okay..so that I can change" Elena push Emma outside of her room and locked the door so she can change....She wears a black jeans and white sleeveless undershirt and gray long sleeves and a black converse....After she got changed she get her shoulder bag and some books and headed downstairs...

"Emma I'm ready to go...how about you" Elena said waiting for an answer. "I'm here at the kitchen" she heard Emma shouting a little bit so she goes there.

"So what are you eating" Elena said as she opened the frigde and getting some Orange juice

"Just a piece of toast and a orange juice.....how about you what are you gonna eat" Emma said while finishing her last piece of toast.

"I'm not in the mood to eat so....just one glass of orange juice is fine with me" Elena drink her orange juice.After they had finished there breakfast...they are now heading to school

At school (one and a half hour later)

"Elena pssttt...it's so bored in here...I want to go outside" Emma look at the back and whispered at Elena.

Elena sighed and patted Emma's shoulder."look Emma bear with it....okay" Emma was about to say anything but someone cut her out and it was the flirt girl bitch...Rebecca.

"Mr.Tanner....ummm...Emma and Elena are not paying attention to you...is it right that the first ever rule in this class is to pay attention" Rebecca said while raising her left eyebrow.

Emma thought.'this damn girl....if i had the right to kill her...I'm gonna do it right now' Elena saw the face of Emma it was like...Emma is going to punch Rebecca.

"Is that true Ms. Emma" Mr.Tanner asked.

"I was just asking Elena something Mr.Tanner" Emma said nervously.....when Mr.Tanner is about to say something someone knock on the door...

"Okay.....there is someone I want you all to meet...he is a transferee student came from Italy....Mr.Michaelson come inside...and introduce yourself please" the Italian guy just nod.

"I'm Andrew Michaelson....I am half Italian and half american...it's my pleasure to meet you all" Andrew said..

"Go sit beside Emma" Mr.Tanner said pointing at Emma....'He has green eyes.Green as oak leaves in summer and dirty blonde hair....its perfect for his skin type and those kissable lips.......wait Emma stop fantasizing about him...it's not nice Emma' Emma slapped her two cheeks.

"Hello!" Andrew asked Emma as he seated beside her."Hi! I'm Emma Hawk...nice meeting you" Emma said..

"Like I said Andrew Michaelson...piacere connoscerti troppo" Andrew answered as they both handing there hands together so they could shake hands...but Emma wondered what he said

"What did you say...sorry I don't speak Italian" Emma asked him...he just smirked."I said nice meeting you too" he answered her and Emma just smiled at him and he smiled back like they are the only people are talking.

Elena glanced at the two.'they look cute together' Elena just smiled....Andrew heard what Elena said and he just smirk.....

Dismissal

"Hi!Andrew...I want you to meet my best friend,Elena" Emma said....'so they are best friends' Andrew thought...

"Hi! Elena nice meeting you" Andrew said as they both shake hands

"Uh...Emma I've got to go now" Elena said in a hurry voice.

"Why...its way too early Elena" Emma answered her.

"I have to go to Brent Grill..I have work there" Elena said but when she was about to leave Andrew spoke

"I'm going there too...so I'll take you there..." Andrew said.

"I can't take your offer maybe Emma can besides I can manage to go there on my own...but thank you for the offer...so I'll leave the both you... bye" Elena answered as she leaves the two.

"Can I take you home...hey look don't leave me hanging around here..." Andrew smiled as he opened the driver seat.

"Okay..."she smiled back as she go inside the car.

"So where do you live" Emma said.

"Well it's a boarding house...me and my brother lived there" Andrew answered as he open the top of the car and he drove away.

"Ohh so your the eldest?" Emma questioned him

"No!I'm the youngest" Andrew said.

"Ah...so your eldest brother is...olddd or what" Emma said and Andrew just laugh on what he heard.

"Your funny..but no my older brother is 23 and I'm 21 our age gap is 2 years.....and we have different mother but were close" Andrew said.'sorry Emma its all a lie...we have the same mother....and vampires are not aging..like a normal person' he thought

"Ah....okay" Emma said as she felt embarrassed.

As they reach the house

"Andrew stop the car....well this is our house" Emma said pointing at the house.

"You and your family lived there?" Andrew asked..but when she heard the word family she stiffened.

"A-actually...my parents died in a car crash....and so Elena's parents too...so we both lived there" Emma said.

"I'm sorry about your parents.... don't worry I'll be here" Andrew holds Emma hands and they both smiled....

"So... thanks for the ride Andrew" Emma said hugging him

He hugged back."It's my pleasure Emma....so I'd better get going....see you tomorrow" Emma just nod at what he said......Emma got outside of the car and wave back as Andrew drove away to go home.

End of Chapter 1