My tour with my friend

When I was 12 years old.My father bought a car for him. I want to go for long drive but I don't know how to drive car.At morning one day I just took keys from my father room to try it but I was scared too.I started to drive slow by slow I was learning the things about the car.after 15 years ago I fully learned how to drive the car one day my friend called me for trekking in Sahara desert. I said to him that "there are no waters and it is too hot there " but he didn't listen at me and tell to be ready. I became ready to go he came by his bike. We two were only going so I was little nervous.We start our toor by walking.we walked 2 hours but we didn't saw anything there. We both don't know that where we are then suddenly a small boy was walking there then I asked "hey little boy what are you doing here in the desert but he didn't answer.He was a quite child. He never speaks he was full of peace mind.Then I tried to find but he started to walked we both were following him after a day ago we were in the same place where we have started our tour then. I said him thank you but that time he was not there.

In my opinion he was the God messanger to help me!!!!!!
Thank you God for helping me
Then I happily went my house because I was missing my dad and mom.