One

A/N this is five years ahead so its November 21st 2020

[Mikey POV]

As bad as it sounds, OTY splitting up was the best thing to happen to me! I've had 2 solo albums released, both of which reached the top 10 in the UK charts, and I'm currently touring the UK and Ireland. I have an amazing girlfriend and supportive best friends. Life is good right now, I hope it stays like this...

[Besty POV]

The past five years have been crazy. I've had my own solo album reach number 4 in the charts, I did a clothing line for Topshop, I'm in a healthy relationship - Casey cheated... - and I'm about to go on my first solo tour! The band splitting was the best thing for us individually. I'm still best friends with the boys but Parisa and I lost contact. I wish things had ended differently...

[Charlie POV]

As bad as it sounds, I'm glad I'm doing all this alone. These last five years have been incredible. I have my own successful record label, I'm currently writing an album, I'm have a great relationship - not with Lauren, she went off with Casey - and I'm working on a big new project. The only downside is that Parisa went off on one and now refuses to talk to me. Why did it have to be this way...

[Parisa POV]

These have been the worst years of my life. My solo album flopped, my relationship crummbled, my friends think I'm going crazy and I screwed everything up with the three most important people in my life - Mikey, Charlie and Betsy. I'm a mess right now...

~~~~~~~~
Hey,
So this is my new OTY fanfic. Some of the things I'll say in this might seem offensive towards the band but I don't mean it like that ITS FANFICTION.

Anyways, love you
-Ali xx