Here Comes The Boss

Marks POV:

"I will see all you....in the next video.
Buh-byeee!" I clicked off my camera and went straight into editing. I played "stoner simulator" a free game on steam and it was triply as hell. I finished up editing and uploaded it when my phone rang.

  "Hello Mark, it's principal marbles," she said," we have a new student moving in from isles  and he will be rooming with you, is that alright?"
He was close with her so he called her her first name, it made her annoyed but it made her smile," that's cool Jenna  I'm fine with that, is love to have a new friend!"

"Mark come one I'm your principal damnit!" She sighed," alright he'll be moving in later tonight. Bye mark."
"Later Jenna!" She ended it. I cleaned my room waiting for my arrival and went to youtube to see if my close buddy(and crush),jacksepticeye, uploaded. He didn't. That was strange,he hadn't posted anything all day.

That's when my phone went off and I saw a tweet from jack,

Jack_septic_eye:

New places,new faces. You guys are in for a suprise!:)

What. Where is he? That's when I herd a knock on the door. I rushed over and opened it. My question was answered.

There stood Sean,blue sparkling eyes that could keep me in a trance,flaw is skin, adorable green hair under his famous hat,amazing plump lips,and Septiceye Sam tucked into his hoodie.

"Mark!!" He huged me and jumped into the room. "GUES WHO IS YOUR NEW ROOM MATTEEEEEE!!!" He yelled,flailing his arms around with exitment, "THATS RIGHT THE ONE AND ONLY BOSS!!"

I smiled. I was so happy. I had no idea he was going to come here and I was so exited. "Go on and set up your shit man!" I smiled at him, this was going to be amazing.