Good Morning Maliena!

*alarm clock beeping*
It was 6 am .I moaned at my alarm clock and hit snooze. I tried to ignore the fact that I woke up early .So I went back to bed or at least tryed anyway and I was so close to going back to bed . Then I felt my body move back and forth . My eyes slowly open.

"Wha...what's going on.'' I was so curious who was doing that to me. "Hi Maliena!" was and theres only one person who comes to my house in the morning.

After she said that I hop right out of bed and ran up to her and gave a big hug. ''Sara!'' She was gone for the whole summer in Texas visiting relatives .

She glanced at my me like I was crazy." Welcome home, Sara .I missed you so much."

"Aawwwww, I missed you to Maliena! But you should get ready for school .

She left my room. I raced around my room looking for my back to school clothes ."I found you!" I put them as fast as I couldand ran down stairs as fast as I could.

"Morning ,honey ." My mom was all smile this morning. It was probable because it was the day of school. " You're going to miss the bus,honey . " She grabs my lunch box and hands it to me." I love u and I'll pick you up after school "

" Ok mom. Can you pick up Sara to mom?" She said yes and waved good bye when we where walking out of the house.

*takes a deep breath in and out *
Look out middle school here I come.