Chapter 1: Winter News

I was walking down the halls of Dartwell High, heading towards the cafeteria. Today's the upcoming football game to win the spirit stick. As I was walking , both sides of the walls were covered with posters saying "Go Dartwell! Bring home the spirit stick!" or "Dartwell vs. Crowning High! Be there and wear dark red for the spirit!"
I stopped at on of the posters with a Bandit for Dartwell and a King for Crowning, holding a sword.
I smiled and chuckled to myself, 'Good luck Bandits, you'll need it.'
I then walked to the cafes doors and opened it, revealing hundreds of high schoolers.
~~~
Alright, let me tell you one thing. I'm not that type of person who really cheers on for a team or 'school'. To be honest, I don't even really care for this school. Yeah sure, my dad owns it. So what?
...
Well I guess being popular is all fun and games but, to tell the truth, it gets boring sometimes. All the guys want a piece of you or the cheer leading squad wants you to be their team captain. Um, no. Not in a million years, skirts are NOT my thing, I'd prefer jeans or tights.
Speaking of cheerleaders. I stopped half way towards my table and there you have it. My dumb jock brother, Logan, invited them to sit with us.
'...peachy...'
I walked to the table and crossed my arms, "Logan, I told you once and I don't want to say it twice, I don't like other people sitting here." The cheerleaders snapped their head up and immediately got up from the table excepted...Bianca Bree.
'Disgusting'
She was wearing a one piece cheer dress that said 'Dartwell', she had on white sport shoes and her black wavy hair was up in a bun. It looked like a rats nest.
"Bianca...," I put my fingers up to my temples, getting a headache. "Please move your ass out of my seat."
Bianca laughed scooting closer to my brother, who seemed more interested in his phone than to her.
"Aw, come on Autumn! Why do you always let your 'nerd friends' sit over here?" She pursed her lips.
Rolling my eyes, I said "Because, Logan and I aren't the type of 'popular' people who let's the whores and sex addicts at our table."
Okay...to tell you, I thought I earned a burn but, I'm guessing it made her very angry. Bianca got up and made her way over to me and said, "Listen Autumn, you think you're all this, but you aren't. Someday I'll take over popularity and you go die in a ditch."
She then turned around and stomped off.
'Heh, I'd like to see you try.' I thought.

After Bianca sat at her table with her little pets, I sat next to Logan and elbowed his side. He dropped his phone on the table and yelped with pain, "Gah! Autumn, that hurt!" He said while rubbing his side.
"Well, maybe next time you won't let those scum bags at our spot." I said, taking an apple off his tray.
"Hey, that's mine!" He whimpered.
"It's mine now." I snickered.

While arguing with my brother about the apple, our two friends, Summer Chase and Eric Erickson headed towards the table. Summer was a beautiful blonde girl, with high cheekbones and blue eyes. And Eric, he had dark red hair, brown eyes and had a lip piercing...don't they call those snake bites?

"Hey Autumn!" Summer said, holding a notebook and sitting across Logan.
"Sup girly." Eric said, winking at me and taking the seat next to Summer.
"Well well," I started, "look who finally decided to show up."
Eric smiled, "Sorry love, I was doing a project with some friends."
"And when he says friends, he means me." Summer added.
I shook my head and stole Eric's milk. "Hey!" Eric said, sitting up a bit.
"Hey, I don't have any money for lunch." I said drinking from the carton.
We all giggled, waiting for the bell to go to the next class.
~~~
Summer, Eric, Logan and I then started throwing bits of food at each other, Summer using her notebook for defense and Eric using his plastic fork. While me and Logan were dodging together, brother and sister style.

During our epic mini food fight, the speakers in the cafeteria came to life.
"Autumn and Logan Wohlschied, please come to the office. Autumn and Logan Wohlschied."
Everything became silent.
Looking around, I noticed everyone was looking at us.
Sighing I picked up my book bag and grabbed Logan's sleeve pulling him out of the cafe.
~~~
We both entered the office.
Mrs. Clark was typing on her computer until she heard us walk in.
"Ah, good afternoon," she smiled, "your father would like to speak to you both."
She waved her hand towards the principal office door and went back to typing on her computer.

Logan and I went through the doors and sat in the chairs in front of my dads desk.
"Autumn, Logan" he started, "how are you guys?"
We both gave him a simple 'fine'.
"So, father" I said, leaning in a little, "Why'd you call us down here? I questioned.
He stared at his papers in front of him and then took off his glasses. "Well guys, I'd just bought another school and-"
Logan jumped up, "Really? That's amazing news!" He said gleaming.
Father cleared his throat and glared at my brother. "A-ah, sorry dad." Logan's face flushed with red and sat back down.
Father huffed, "As I was saying, buying us this new school caused us to move."
My eyes widen and my breath suddenly stopped. "Wh-what?" I said.
My father sighed, "We're moving, bus twenty-four is waiting for you outside to take you to the airport." He stated, standing up and grabbing his coat.
"Woah, woah! We're ALREADY moving!?" My brother yelled.
My father winced in pain, "Yes, and Logan please keep it down...I have a headache." He then came over to Logan and I giving us a kiss on the forehead. "Alright, you two go on ahead. Tell your mother I'll meet you guys at our new home." He said, picking up his briefcase and opening the door.
I was looking at the floor when I question hit me.
"Dad., wait." I said, getting up and going towards him.
"Yes?" He said, waiting.
"Um, where exactly are we moving to?" I said, fidgeting with my fingers.
He licked his lips and looked down. After a moment he said, "We're moving to Australia." He then went , leaving me and Logan alone with the silence.

My eyes had widen and jaw has dropped. I kept repeating those words in my head. 'We're moving to Australia.'
I then looked at Logan who had the same expression as I.
~~~
Ten minutes later, Logan and I had both stepped out into the cold chilly afternoon, snow just now sprinkled the ground, looking like a fresh new line blanket.

-----
That was chapter one for 'The Colorful Hair Punk Boy'
Please vote and follow for more!! Chapter two will be out eventually. Please stay toon!!

"To a great mind...nothing is impossible." ~Makayla/MaKayKay