half way around the world

It has been a month since Jain has moved half way around the world. Tomorrow summer vacation end the first school year that she will not be there. I got up early the next day i put on a white crop top ,a short black skirt black high boots that people call stripper boots, and my black trench coat. I strengthened my hair. I walked out the house with out my dad finding out what i was wearing. I got in the converdbal that my dad got me for my birthday but he has got me a car every year since i have been able to drive. I live with my rich father who gets me whatever i want when ever u want. I got to school and got out of the the car and took off my coat. A group of the popular girls came up they liked my outfit one said that we will probable be beater friends this year.

I walked into my first class there was this one sexy guy in my class but he came in a fue minute late. The teacher told him to sit by me. So when he came to sit down next to me he said hey sexy I'm Jeremy.
I said I'm fate. He just sat there staring at me, do u like what your seeing? I asked

J-Hell yeah sexy

F- enjoy it wail u can.

He just smearked and i smiled.
When the teacher called on me i wasn't even paying attention to know what she was talking about.

At lunch i walked with Jeremy and sat with Liz, Ashley, Courtney, Ryan , Haleah, Jessie and Tyler. When i went to sit down Jeremy pulled me onto this lap i have game up trying to get out of his grip. He had one hand on my hip and the other on me inner thiy. They started playing music but i didn't even pay attention to anything in till Jeremy started to move his hand up a little to far. I the glared at s he stopped. Then Liz asked if we wanted to go to her house with Josh and hunter but of course Jeremy and hang out after school.

I called my dad and he said yes but of course he didn't care he way to much money making his girlfriend that only cares about his money. After my next three classes i got in my car with Jeremy and followed Liz to her house it was a huge house there store house. She said that her parents where gone for the month they were move detractors.