My sisters keeper

~THIS BOOK IS NOT LIKE THE FAMOUS BOOK & MOVIE~

~IM SORRY MY GRAMMAR IS BAD~

"Go to sleep baby, were gonna be there soon." She whispered to me as she slowly carried my exhausted little body home from the park down the street as i could barely keep. my eyes open. I was 5 and she was 13, she had played with me all afternoon at the park i was beyond exhausted . I laid my head against on her shoulder. As she walked she flicked up pieces of rock and Gavel fragments, as she sent them flopping and fling down the gravel roads. she hummed the beat of her favorite song. I peered at her sliting open my eyes only a crack to see her smiling down at me then continuing to humm.only a short period of time passed untilli knew we had reached the house since i felt her open the screen door on the porch then heard it slam shut. I felt her tug my shoes off and lay me on my nice and cold bed. my eyes fluttered open . " wheres mommy and daddy?" I questioned her.

" they will be home later baby ,okay?" She replied softly, sweetly to me.

"Okay. I love you sissy."

" I Love you you too baby boy." She whispered.

Then she kissed my cheek, shut the door a crack,and tip toed out.

She still humms her favorite songs to me she always has she always will. She still calls me her baby boy, always has always

will. But things changed.

*now*

"MACIE!! stop you can't do this anymore " I Said lightly out of desperation.

She sat there her tears unavoidable, making my eyes water and fill with Unshed tears. She looked scared and lonely. I grabbed her phone.

From Kay:

"you aren't even pretty Dayton wouldn't even dream of dating you even if it was a nightmare. Back off you freak!!"

From Sallyann: " dumb whore, your a fucking waste of time. We all hate you, we were never really your friends , you're just not good enough."

I looked at her, although her mascara and tears collided on her cheek dripping down her chin, even though her long beach blonde hair was a ratty tangled mess that hung around her face. even Though her right arm lay still as blood dripped out of her open cuts, she was still the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, nothing could ever change that.

I quickly pulled myself down and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight , the way she used to hold me when I was a little boy. Time has passed We grew older. We have changed. Things have changed.

Please read on. You will loveee it.