It Collides

"Why did you do that?"

"because I like you!"

From that first kiss, I felt something that I can't explain, I was so nervous and speechless. Mixed emotions "Is this LOVE?" if it is I wish I wasn't dreaming... 

The first time that I met him I don't expect that we'll be friends until time that we stayed together with my other friend in one apartment... I don't like him at first, There was something I just don't understand that when I was in trouble I run to him and tell the story that this felt him special... since I was telling a secret I feel comfortable in his company... I can't hide my smile when I look at him smilling, I can't keep my eyes staring at him, I can't stop myself trying to make conversations, and I can't blame myself that "I like him".

It was a deep night of drinking when I and muckii decided to deep in the beach, the place was to quiet, water is calm, breeze is to cold, and the moonlight seems like just pointing on us. It was perfect for a couple to stay but not for us. 

I was just standing in the water watching muckii swimming around. he went down to the water and suddenly comes out infront of me! I expect nothing, I thought I was just dreaming that time, when I found out that his lips was pressed against mine with his arm streched across my body.