Prologue

"You cannot just f*ck me, shoot with me for 15 bloody hours everyday, and then expect me to not to harbour feelings for you! Let's just stop this! We're better off as 'professionals'. Too many emotions Parth. Lets end it here. Please leave. " I screamed. I was frustrated. 'No strings attached' was not my thing anymore. I had fallen madly in love with this man and I couldn't hold back my emotions any further. To him, I was just a body, that relieved him of his 'stress' every night. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be loved, and I knew he could never do that. His heart was an icebox and nothing in the world could melt it, especially after whatever he had been through in the last few months.

"Shhhh....listen up... And you just cannot expect me to make love to you every night, shoot with you for fifteen bloody hours every day, and not develop any feelings for you either. Let's not stop this. Let's work on US.. And yeah, too may emotions. So maybe, just let them grow, hmm?" He said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

I stared at him in confusion. What did he mean? Did he feel the same? Had his feelings changed from lust to...?

"Parth what do you mean?"

"Let's work on us. Lets give us a chance. You know what I mean. Let's start afresh maybe?"

i was still confused. He actually wanted to give 'US', something which actually never existed, a chance? Did he really consider me anything more than a mere physical entity? I didn't know how to react. My heart fluttered with joy while my brain was still confused and afraid. I didn't say anything. I gently cupped his face and took his lips in mine to answer him back.

..........

eeekklkkkkkkkkkssssssss. Reviews reviews reviews pleasssseeeeeeeeeee ❤