Too Many Secrets..

Whats wrong with me..  Sarah thought to her self. She would never fit in. Never make friends. Thats how it was at her old school. Sarah was always picked on, teased and laughed at. Just because she was on a scholarship. And she was at this school to because of her fathers job. Always getting transfered and having to make new friends. Her first school in the Siera, Tennessee was great. She had the best two friends a girl could have. But when ones father died she had to move to public school and the other moved. Good thing for Sarah her fathers new job moved her father, mother, her, and her sister to California.

 California was only for 2 years. Then was Montana. Then Maine. And Georgia. And finally South Carolina. For now. They would be leaving for South Carolina late tomorrow night. Hopefully in that time she would create a new personality and try it out in South Carolina. If it didnt work then a new state would be a couple of years around the corner. She would just lay low until it was time to move again.

 And she would leave all her secrets behind in Georgia. They wouldnt follow her to South Carolina. They followed her to everyother state but this time she would forget about everything she did. Everything in the past is gone.