Amazing Cana never Fails

Juvia had lots of things going on in her head, they were in Magnolia and she was happy to see all her friends again, her family, but she cannot get rid of the thought at the back of her mind.

What now? She and Gray, they used to live together but .. Obviously they did it because it was the best solution to save money and because there was only the two of them, but now it was all different.
She let escape a heavy breath while she was focused on a far point out of the window. She didn't see Lucy going next to her

"Is it everything ok?" The blonde asked.

Juvia managed to put a smile on her lips. It was rude to be sad while everyone was celebrating.

"Sure"

"Don't act,in front of me!"
Juvia looked in Lucy's eyes and bit her lips.

Lucy hugged her, recognizing her same fear "Me too,I am deadly scared about the future and about all the changing" "This year has been.. Difficult"
A shadow darkened Lucy's eyes

Juvia squeezed her, smiling "We are all together now! Everything will be fine Lucy San! Juvia thinks that even if things will not be the same as before maybe this can bring something good! This year made us all grow! You and Natsu san will be able to set things up and become even closer" She winked and then returned serious "He cares deeply for you, Juvia can see it"

Lucy blushed but there was no point in pretending with Juvia that She didn't care this much about her "more than best friend" Juvia knew exactly how she felt.

"Juvia, Gray too, he cares a lot for you, you know, don't you?!"

Juvia stretched a sad smile "So..about tonight, Juvia was thinking that Fairy Hills is no more and She doesn't know where to go..Juvia would ask Gajeel but he will host Levy" Juvia joined her hands to her chest while little Hearts started to flow out of her eyes and Lucy laugh "those two..."

"Maybe Juvia will take a room at the Magnolia Inn"

"Juvia? Don't be silly! Obviously you will stay at my place!

Juvia's face lit up, a night with a friend was exactly what She needed to cancel her sad thoughts

"Lucy san, you paid your rent for a whole year without using your apartment? Your works for the Daily Sorciere were amazing! You surely must have been well paid"

"Oh Thanks I am so happy that you read it! Do you really think that they were good.. Wait.. Damn" Lucy clapped the hand on her forehead
"I didn't! Now that i think about it I am homeless too: This tavern will close in an hour and the guild is still in ruin so i think we have to think quickly for the night arrangement"

"Whatcha saying Lucy? You will come with me and Happy!" Natsu said overhearing her

"What?" A single glimpse at Natsu's face and Lucy became pink, looking into his best friend's eyes was becoming harder and harder so the idea of spending the night at his house made her embarrassed from head to toe "I mean thanks Natsu, but I'll stay with Juvia!"

"She can come too!" He grinned
Juvia looked at Lucy and at Natsu and again at the way Lucy's cheeks were burning, she cherished every moment she had spent with Gray in their house and there was no way she would took from Lucy that kind of memory, even if it meant she would sleep alone in the wood!"
Thanks Lucy san but now that Juvia thinks about it she told Cana she would stay with her, so Juvia won't come!"

Juvia waved her goodbye leaving Lucy confused and embarrassed being dragged out from an over exciting Fire mage "it will be fun Luciiiiii"

Now She had to find Cana and ask her if she could find a place to stay. Cana always had a plan.