The creature of the night

THE FIGHT BEGINS 

Tonight the creatures come out to play. The vampires, goblins and gools are here to eat your face. They watch you with an evil grin and stare approaching you to make you scared. Do you dare to run or fight your way through. Scratching clawing and screaming for mercy as the vampires are blood thirsty. You become a little demented as your fare grows stronger. You become horrified and you have nightmares scared of the blood that would be drawn form you right here held captive in this haunted house of misery. Jasmine Cayenne has taken the chance to fight her way through does she  have a chance.

                                                                           THE STORY BEGINS 

 On October,31st Jasmine Cayenne went trick or treating with her friends, dressed up all sweet and nice because she did not know she will meet her end. She was left alone as her friends ditched her a small prank could have got her killed. Hearing footsteps behind her as she trotted through the allyway she was spotted. Jumped out was her was a gool took her to a trap where she was used as food. Blood thirsty the vampires appear out of no were they were hissing making him scared. She kicked mack to fight for her life running from the creatures in the night. She ran home said good night too mommy not know that she was being followed he attempts to lock his house as the creatures followed. 

Locked in her room she becomes demented as she is in the dark frightened. Scared for her life she bolted her door shut not knowing they would attack her mother. Dashing to the kitchen she picked up a knife to find a gool attacking her fathers wife. Fighting the vampire she almost got killed as Trey Watson a hansom, light skeined, flat faced young man came to her rescue. He was half vampire a fledgling at that fighting off all evil he saved her families life. 

To start there passionate relationship with a kiss he took her to his house where she started to strip.

                                                                                 IT IS LOST 

Starting from the kitchen counter as he is licking her pussy the move to the bathroom when they are wet and fucking in the bed he is cumming. A couple days later she is blessed with a baby with royal blood a king maybe. Soon all of  the evil spirits will be after the new baby's blood there moving faster than faster. Locked away the son is until his 15th birthday when he can fight and kill. 

With the power he beholds he can end them for eternity killing them with no mercy.

                                                                HIS JOURNEY BEGINS 

Leaving his mother and father at home he sets off o his journey to kill the gools.

Ethanthe son of Mr. Watson and Ms. Cayenne'' is chanting i will kill them chop off there heads''

He brings world peace untill the end