Chapter 1

I entered the door room of my new university-LCS. Well what can i say? It was a small room with two mini beds and two mini sized desks. There was a single bathroom with two wardrobes and nothing else whatsoever.

"Wheres your roomate?" Mom said.

"Mom, how am i supposed to know?" I whined.

"I was just asking. The young man downstairs said it was some girl called Envy?" She said making it sound more like a questions rather than a statement.

"Yeah i guess."

Well, to tell you a little about my mom..she likes to have EVERYTHING under her control, like you know 'im the boss' kind of thing. She doesn't wear any makeup either, apparently its another form of lying- well i think thats where i got my 'no make-up' logic from. Her and i moved from LA to Louisina to run away from my one hell of a drunk father. Here, i met Elliot and soon after a year and a half of friendship, we started dating. Its been a year now and honestly im happy. I mean Elliots a sweet and caring boyfriend. Hes usually silly too.

"Audrey we gotta go" Elliot said and finally turned to me after what seemed like ages of examining my small room.

"Okay then Elliot, take care and I love you", i said while giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and a cuddly hug to my mother.

After dismissing them, i turned towards the door to go to the cafe to get something to eat, when i saw a green-haired girl with nose peircings, tattoos and heavy eyeshadow, standing near the door.

"Hey im Audrey Hills" i said with a smile while putting my hand out for her to shake. She shook it while wearing a most certainly bored expression on her face.

"Whats up? Im Natalie Vega but call me Envy" She said while putting emphasis on the 'but'.

"Oh your my new roommate" Seriously? A green hairedy girl with tattoos and peircings and most certainly drunk? Aaaah.

"Guess so" and with that she stepped in the room with four to five people trailing behind her.

"Meet my squad, Audrey. Its Lily, Bonte, Drake, Mark aaaaaand...Guys wheres Chris?" She asked.

"Oh he got in a fight with some boy in a red sweater and denim jeans" A girl whoi recognised as Bronte said.

"Yeah...he was such a nerd" Lily joked.

Hmm..red sweater and denim jeans, red sweater and denim jeans. OH MY GOD..READ SWEATER AND DENIM JEANS?!

"Oh lord, red sweater and denim jeans" i shrieked scaring almost all of them.

"Yeah why-" but before Envy could complete i dashed out of the room and sure enough found him lying on the floor with blood dripping from his nose and a tattooed boy sitting on top of him, punching my poor boyfriend continuously.

"Oh my god, Elliot? Wheres mom?" i screamed and tried pushing the tattoed boy of him but he wont budge..

"S-she went to the car, and then i bumped into this boy and he started beating the hell out of me."Elliot explained.

"Well that what assholes like you deserve." the tattooed boy stated..i seriously want to punch his peirced lips and eyebrows.

"Chris dont hit him anymore" Envy commanded. So this jerk is Chris.

"Yes he is"Envy replied

"Sorry did i just say that out loud?" i said in panic.

"Yes you did" Envy said with a genuine laugh.

Chris finally got up and i ran and knelt down besides Elliot. A crowd had now gathered near us.

"Leave him there, grandma" Chris said, trying to comment on my long skirt.

"He is my boyfriend jerk" I said, obviously annoyed.

"Awww do you hear that Envy? The cute little boy is dating a grandma of his own type." Chris taunted.

"Mind your own business if you have any" Elliot said while trying to protect me, but failing miserably.

"You mind your own fucking business, shit face" Chris backfired.

"Oh please teach me how to use such sweet words too" i mocked.

He rolled his eyes and stared at me in the eye. Suddenly, some kind of realization filled him and his emotions changed from yellow to black and soon enough he was stepping towards me.

Oh. Lord.

***

So what do you guys think? Please vote, i really need it.