The Meeting

Mattie run!! yelled Layni.Soon  Mattie and Layni  ran into an abandoned pizzeria.You see they were running from the cops for stealing some food .Well  when they were in  the pizzeria ,they hid in the parts and service room.They looked around and saw some kind of face thing  that scared them so bad that they ran out of the room and got separated from each other. Layni ran into a place called the show stage.Mattie ran into a place called Pirates cove. Layni  saw these big anamotronic animals in there ,when Layni  went up to them they looked like kid friendly.  Mattie kept on hearing some kind of song from behind a curtaint. Then all of a sudden out jumps a ripped up anamotronic  fox ,Mattie screamed running away from the fox.Layni all of a sudden got the urge to take the microphone out of the anamotronic bears paws and say something.When she got the microphone and said ''somebody farted''With that Layni felt a tap on her shoulder.When she  seen the anamotronic bears face she screamed running off.Soon Mattie and Layni ran into each other. What happened to you ,Mattie asked Layni.I was running from a bear.What about you ,Layni questioned back.Oh running from a fox,Mattie replied.They soon felt a pain in their heads,..thensoon darkness filled their vision.When they woke up they heard talking.Freddy what should we do too the intruders,asked a voice.Well we can't let them go until we get answers Fowy ,said the other voice.I think we should  let them go,said another voice.

(Ok so if I should continue this tell me and again I'M new at this so don't be that hateful.)peas!!!!

+