Part 1: A Fresh Start

"Mom, can you cook tonight?" , said Coraline as she walked in the kitchen past her mom and grabbed an apple off the counter . Her mom was currently standing in front of the sink doing dishes to get ready for dinner. Her mother sighs as she replies , " Coraline I have told you a million times, your father cooks, I do the cleaning , and you stay out of the way."

After Coraline takes a bite of her apple and starts chewing , she says to her mother, "Fine." Then, her mother turns off the water and says to Coraline , " Honey, can you finish these dishes up? I have to go to the store I forgot we needed eggs and tuna for your dad's famous tuna salad casserole, your favorite! " Then Coraline makes a nasty face while plugging her nose with her fingers and says, "Yuck!!"

After getting back from the store, her dad cooks supper. Coraline yells to her parents while standing in front of the door , "I'm gonna go outside and check on the garden!" Her mother then responds, "Okay sweetie , be back for dinner!" Coraline walks out the door while yelling to her mom, "Okay , I will!" Coraline walks down her porch stairs as they creak ,due to the house being so old.

Coraline hums to herself while walking to the garden. As she opens the gate, she peers in at the garden to see beautiful flowers in various colors well developed and fruits and vegetables on every vine and root, ready to be picked. She smiles as she walks up to a patch of flowers and presses her nose on a purple flower "Mmm", she says to herself. Next thing she knows , here comes a big, unexpected sneeze. " Aaachooo! , It must be the pollen." , she says as she shrugs and walks off, leaving the gate open.

I hope you like it so far! :) Basically, this chapter is all about their normal , typical life and how its back to normal. (back to the way it's supposed to be )