Pretty Little Liars

• Dedicated to To All Pretty Little Liars

 This take a few years after the events in Wanted.

       Aria is new at the college Stanford.She is walking through the halls  when she runs into a girl with a heart shape face.' Ali? ' Aria said, while beein a little scared. " Ali. I'm not Ali. I'm Daniella Strusion.'' 'Oh,I'm sorry. You look like my one.... someone  who I used to know. I'm Aria by the way." Aria said. She just knew that she knew this girl from somewhere. Who was she? As Aria was walking into her english class she took one look at her teacher and knew the next four years. Her teacher was Ezra Fitz. 'Oh my god!' Aria said. She and Ezra had a relationship while he was her english teacher in high school. "Not again!" Ezra cried. The entire time,Aria kept thinking about how he got here. Ezra used to teach in Rosewood. About half way through the class Aria got a text. The number was blocked. It said 'Aria. Poor Aria. Hopefully things won't end up like last time -A"  Aria freaked out but she told herself it was a joke. Besides anyone could no about that. SHe didn't even consider people from Rosewood would know that. After the school has ended Aria walked to her dorm. She didnt even know who her roommate was. "Aria!" Hanna screamed. "Oh.My.God! Hanna! It is sooooo good to see a familiar face." Aria said. " Me too! Just think of the fun stuff we can do! Hanna said. Aria couldnt help but wonder if Hanna would bring up the indicent that happened with Ali. In senior year Emily brought it up because of a nightmare she had where Ali came back to torture them. But Ali is dead. Right?