♡ Keep Your Chin Up, Idiot. ♡

Yamaguchi sat by himself, trying to calm his red face. Tsukishima never made him feel this way. He felt like crying, not in a bad way. Tsukishima had been shy as well, trying to ask Yama out on his first date ever. He remembered it so clearly.

"Hey, Yamaguchi. I was wondering if you had plans on Saturday, cause no one's going to be home and I kinda wanted some company." Tsukishima said looking away. "Are you asking me to sleep over?" Yama asked. "Yeah, so... We can also go see a movie or whatever. King and Queen are going to be practicing here, and I don't want to be here on a Saturday anyway-" "I'd love to, Tsukki." "Shut up..." Tsukishima's face turned red. "Sorry, Tsukki." Yama smiled, his own face turning red. "Sure. Whatever. I'll walk you to my house after school on Friday, so you can stay until Monday morning." Tsukishima said, his eyes shifting from Yamaguchi to the floor, the ceiling, and back to Yama-cutie. Yamaguchi.

Yama sighed, looking across the room in Class 1-3 or something. Not like he cared at moment. Tsukishima was across the room, reading a book about- Wait. That book read : Sex For Dummies. "W...What..." Yama's gave turned red, his ears basically blowing out steam. He had not read the most important part of the title either; Gay Sex For Dummies: Make Him Scream. Yamaguchi's eyes went wide. "Excuse me?" He raised his hand to use the bathroom, as the teacher waved him off. He practically ran out of the room and slammed the boys bathroom door shut. "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" He whisper yelled, his face burning red. "Yama?" There was a knock at the bathroom door. "Y-yes?" Yama stuttered, knowing that voice all to well. "I mean, uh, you... you okay?" Tsukishima asked the locked door. "D-do... you care about me?" Yama asked, "Of course, but don't tell anyone I do, otherwise you'll get teased, along with parents finding out-" Tsukishima stopped as the door swing open and Yama pulled Tsukki in, hugging him. "It's our little secret." Yama smiled. "...Ke...you..." Tsukishima's words trailed off. "Huh?" Yama tilted his head to listen again. "N-Nothing!" Tsukishima blushed, straightening up.
"I like you too, Tsukki." "Shut up." "Sorry, Tsukki."