bath time with brian

You slip into the hot bubbly bath water...it had been a long hard day and you where ready to relax and unwind. You lean your head back as you closes your eyes, the bubbly water felt so good on your skin. You reaches over to grab your glass of wine, but find something else......

"Hey baby" you hears him say as you feels his hard dick in the place of you wine glass "you like what you found there?!" A smile comes across your face as you look up to see your handsome man...."you need some company" he says as he stands up to slide in the tub with you. You mores forward a little bit as Brian slides in behind you....

He pulls you back onto his chest, you can feel he's erection on your back. "long day?" He says as he starts to caress your shoulders "let me take care of you baby" you feels the tension leaving from your body "that feels so good, don't stop" you say with a slight moan.

You feel his member jump at the sound of your moan and giggle "does someone else want a massage too" you say as you reaches under the water to stroke his incredibly hard dick. "Hhhhmmmmmm" he's moans as you start to stroke him up and down, the sudsy water making each stroke smooth and easy.

"Baby, you don't need to do that" Brian says "let me take care of you" he says as he slowly moves he hands from your shoulders and around to your breast. You lean back harder into brains chest as he massages your breast "you like that baby, you are so tense" he says as he tilts his head down to kiss your neck and shoulders.

He turns his head slightly and starts bitting your neck as he grabs your breast firmly "are you ready for the rest of your massage" he says between bites, while sliding his hand down the side of your body, stopping at your thigh. "Hhmm uuhh" you moan in reply.

He slides his hand under your butt and in one swift moves lifts you up as he slides down and sets you gentle on the tip of his erection "is this what you want baby" he says as he lowers you slowly onto his rock hard dick. You can't say anything other then to let out a "fuck yes" moan as he enters you fully.

He slowly lifts you up and then pounds you down hard onto him. The water starts to splash a bit has he moves you up and down.

He leans back more and as he let's you rest on his dick. He then reaches his hand around to your outer folds and strokes his long fingers up and down your clit. You let out a loud moan as he bits your neck and continues to play with you, his long hard penis still inside of you.

You can barely take anymore and Brian feels your body start to tense up with pleasure "that's it baby, let yourself go, you deserve this pleasure" he whispers in your ear as he slowly starts to rock his dick back and forth inside of you "I want to feel you cum on me baby, I want you to cum hard"

You drops your head back as you start to climax "oh baby, I can feel you" he says as he continues to work on your clit with his fingers.

Your body starts to shake as you reach the high of your orgasim. The sounds of your moans as you cum excite him and he removes his fingers from your clit and puts his hands back under your butt as he starts to ride you up and down on his duck again, water splashing eveeywhere, both of you moaning now from pleasure.

you start to cums again as he let's out a breathy "Fffuuuuccckkkk" while you feel his warm seed filling you. He bits your shoulder HARD as he cums inside of you.

You both catch your breath as he slowly pulls out of you, you both let out a slight whimper as he leaves your core. "Thank you for the massage baby" you say with a giggle as you turns to the side to kiss his shoulder "my pleasure sweetie" he replies "but you better stop taking baths without me" he says with a wink. You both lean back and enjoy the rest of your bath.

THE END