Chapter 1- The News

Sammi's POV

"OMG see I told you you'd stick that backhandspring!" I say to one of my best friends Brooke.

"Ok yes, you were right!" Brooke says laughing.

"Hey where did Blaire go?" I turn around to see where Blaire (second best friend) had gone. She had went to the locker room to grab her stuff, which was over 20 minutes ago.

"Come on, let's go find her." Brooke says as she starts to gather everything on the school grass.

We start to go back into our high school, once we turn and see the girls locker room, Brooke swings open the door and we head in.

"She must've gotten-AHH!" I was interrupted by the scene I just witnessed.

Blaire was against the locker making out with the quarterback Kyle.

"Oh um, sorry girls, I got lost and ran into Kyle and then we just-um-" Blaire starts to explain, but she starts stuttering with all of the embarrassment.

"Haha, it's ok Blaire we've all been there." Brooke says laughing along with me.

"Kyle, I'll call you later." Blaire says to Kyle who also has a look of embarrassment on his face.

"K, babe." Kyle starts to walk out the locker room. "Ladies." He says to me and Brooke.

"Kyle." We say in unison and roll our eyes.

"Ready to head to Pizzareno?" I ask them and once they nod, we all change out of our cheer uniform and head out.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Blaire yells and rushes to the passenger seat in my Range Rover.

"Yeah, yeah we know." Brooke rolls her eyes and climbs in the backseat.

I laugh at the two of them, and pull out of the parking lot.

"We need some music in this joint!" Blaire switches the button on my radio and turns it up.

"WIIIIILLLLDDEST DREEEEEAMS OH OH OOHHH!" The two girls sing at their loudest as they usually do.

In about 10 minutes of screaming Taylor Swift, we arrive at Pizzareno's.

"Oh my goodness, I'm starrrviinngg!" Brooke runs to the door and rushes in line.

"That girl is going to weigh 700 pounds when she's out of high school." I say to Blaire as we laugh and head in.

Pizzareno's is our favorite hang out spot. Well practically the whole town's favorite spot. Almost anyone who's anyone comes and hangs here. Their pizza is ah-ma-zing.

"Uncle Dante!" I say as I see the owner of Pizzareno's. He's not really my uncle, but he is VERY close to my family and we love him like family.

"Ah, Sammi it's so nice to see you again!" He gives me a big hug and "pulls a quarter out of my ear".

"You and that trick! It's going to get old soon!" I laugh and head up the stairs to the loft.

Brooke and Blaire say hello to Uncle Dante, and follow me up. We all have known him since we were practically babies.

"Ah I love this place so much." Brooke says as she falls on the couch.

"YES! We know!" She says that everyday we come and I tell her that everyday we come.

"Hey guys!" We hear a voice and turn our heads.

"Oh hey Jake" I smile at him and pat the seat next to me. I love Jake. No, not like that. We have been neighbors all our life so he's practically my brother.