Chapter 1- First day

Thank you so much for reading my book.

"Please wrap your drunken arms around me. And I'll let you call me yours tonight. 'Cause slightly broken's just what I need and if you give me what I want. Then I'll give you what you like. Please tell me I'm your one and only or lie, and say at least tonight. I've got a brand new cure for lonely and if you give me what I want, then I'll give you what you like. When you turn off the lights. I get stars in my eyes. Is this love? Maybe someday. So don't turn on the lights. I'll give you what you like." I sang looking into his eyes the entire time and he looked back at me. It felt like no one but us was in the room. But in fact that wasn't true. I felt like he got the message. I saw when he got up and walked away but i knew he got my message. He knew what i wanted.

When i got backstage i peeped out looking into the crowd. I couldn't find him. I jumped when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to find Harry standing there. He was about to speak when i grabbed his hand and pulled him to a deserted section. I tipped on my toes and pressed my lips against his. Cause who has time to waste with being shy? After what felt like a second but i knew it was longer than that. He pulled back. He looked into my eyes.

"Skye?" he asked.

"Red. Call me Red." i said before pressing my lips against his again.

"Your back. "

"I would never leave you." I told him. But i am getting a bit a head of myself.

This all started four months ago at the beginning of the semester. I turned seventeen two days before the semester started and my parents got me a green Suzuki swift. Green is my favorite colour. I got to school early that day like every other day. I am the top student at school. Top in academics not popularity. I am the schools biggest nerd. My mom is really into all that fashion stuff but i am not.

I always wore big jeans and T-shirts to school. I felt most comfortable in them. My red hair always in a ponytail and my green eyes behind an inch thick glasses. The only thing i had going for me was that i never got pimples. My skin was really white became i didn't go out into the sun much.

I live in California more specifically Los Angeles. I was born here but lived in Ireland from i was three months until i was seven years. I want to go travel the world some day but first i have to make it through high school. Cerritos is a beautiful city. In the 1950's it was actually called the city of Dairy Valley go figure.

I attend Cerritos High School its one of the best rated schools out of thirteen schools. I walk through the front doors and to the music room. Mr. Kelly is the music teacher. He is always there early so the door is open. He always allows me to use the instruments. I play the piano, guitar and violin and believe me it wasn't easy learning to play them all and keep my grades the best in the school. I am a Jack of all traits i guess. I always want to know how to do a little of everything. I always thought i should know a little about everything so i can have a conversation about anything. You know in case anyone decided to talk to me this year. Its my third year here and i am a social outcast.

"Good morning Mr. Kelly." I greeted my teacher as i entered the room.

"Good morning Skye." he said before looking back to the papers on his desk. He never minds me practicing with the instruments. He said i was an amazing musician and likes to ear me play because he can hear my love for the instruments in every note i play. I do love music and I'm determined to not let my past take that from me.

I love Mozart and Beethoven. When i am having a hard time which is always there are only three things that can calm me down listening to music, playing music on any of the three instrument i play and reading a book. Yeah, yeah i know what your thinking of course the nerd she loves to read. Well it relaxes me so there.