chapter one

"CAM SHUT THE HELL UP" I screamed.

"aye watch yourself!" my annoying brother laughed.

"I'm not fucking joking I need to study and you're getting on my nerves be quite and go to your room"

"chill out & my friends are coming over so get over it YOU go to your room" cam said

"alright I'm going to the basement before I shove a fork in your neck, you better be quite cameron or I swear"

I walked down to the basement and laid down on the couch.

my name's kaitlyn dallas. I live in a small town called Pickering Ontario in Canada. I just moved from chino hills California, it's alright here ig but I miss my friends a lot.

"y=5x+----" I was stopped when I heard a loud scream. oh great.

I just shrugged it off. I put in some head phones and played Justin biebers new album (🙏🏼🙄)

somewhere into love yourself I found myself checking the time. 2:15 am the clock read. oh crap I guess I should get to bed.

I made my way to my bedroom but I was stopped in my tracks.

"oh my gosh are you okay? I'm so sorry!" a cute voice said

"I'm fine! it's alright" I smiled

he reached out his hand and I took it. I looked up at him, oh crap he's really hot

"I'm Shawn. you?" the cute boy spoke.

"my name's Kaitlyn, nice to meet you I'm Camerons sister" I said politely.

"nice to meet you too, I'm staying the night and I'm guessing you're going to bed so I'll see you in the morning?" Shawn said with a smile.

"I'm not going to bed just yet" I asked.

"would you mind if I came and hung out with you? The boys are being really loud and I kinda just wanna chill" Shawn asked

"oh yeah of course"

I continued walking to my room as Shawn followed.

once we entered my room I turned on my Apple TV opening Netflix.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna change" I said.

I put on a cheer athletics shirt and some Nike pros. I tied my hair up in a bun and took of my make up

"I'm back" I giggled.

Shawn was laying on my bed. he looked up at me and studied me up and down, it made me feel kinda awkward.

"you're really pretty" Shawn said as red rushed over his face

"haha thanks" I smiled shyly.

I turned on the vampire diaries not really caring what Shawn wanted to watch bc I'm super obsessed with Tvd.

about 45 minutes in to tvd I fell asleep with Shawn next to me.