Chapter 1

Riiiiiiing! Riiiiiiing! Riiiiiing!

Who the hell is calling at this time?!

...Twinnie Ayna

"Whaaat?" My voice is so hopeless
(We're going to the mall. Wanna join? Nakalock kase kwarto mo.)
"What time is it?"
(It's already 1pm)
"Ok, I'll be there in 20mins"

The call was ended. Ganun kami when saturdays come.

I went to my bathroom to take a 5mins shower. By the way, nagpakilala na ba ako?

Hi! I'm Angel Nicolas, 16 years old. I'm in 4th year highschool at St.John University. I have 2 twin sister they are Mikee Nicolas and Ayna Nicolas we're in the same university and worst magkakaklase kami.

After I took a shower and walk in at my walk in closet. I have a lot of dresses and I swear I don't like kikay stuffs but the boyish stuffs is I do. I choose to wear a nike shirt and a maong ripped shorts and a mandals and wear my under armor cap. I love wearing caps or bonnet. And put some powder and lipstick and I'm done.

I'm walking down stairs and I saw my two pretty sisters wearing their personalities.

Mikee is in her croptop floral with her high waisted pants. Ayna is in her sleeveless top and a ripped pants.

beep! Beep! Beep!

"Let's go!" I said when I heard the car.

Nauna akong maglakad sa dalawa and naupo ako sa passenger seat.

We travel the mall quite and busy because of our twitter.

Off to the mall with my two bitches. - @mikeebeyb

Having our time together. - @aynanana

Boreeeeed! - @angelszx