I'm the wolf

Hi i'm william.i'm 6'4 and i'm seventeen.My parents died three weeks ago and i am going to live with my parents firends.I have never met them.I thought it was strange because they never mentiond them.

The day my parents died i was so sick i couldent get out of bed.i was laying on my bed when the doorbell rang.I got up and i went to the door i opend it to reaveal two police officers.I invited them in and sat on the couch.Then the older one said we have bad news.I said what is it confused?Then he said its your parents there was a drunk driver and the got into a crash.The fire burned them alive.Then i brused into tears.I that on my last day of school at were i was going that i diden't talk to any one.I was just empty.I woke up dustin he was my dads best firend and he said that i go to him if anything happend to them.Did i mention i was a phyco.They diden't know that yet.When we got offf the plain we headed to a hummer not a normal hummer but one of those militery hummers.I got my one bag and got in.it was silent a part of the way until a lady i did not notice was up in the passingers side.She said that she had three girles and five boyes.When we got there i got out of the truck and i went inside after dustin.The guy sitting on the couch said you got a big one dad.I said hey could you take me to my room?He jumped off the couch and said yes sir boss.He bound up the stairs and when we got to my room he opend the door and yelled ARE YOU FUC**** CRAZY CLAIR.I just said can you get dress and put new sheets by the bed.

Then i left and went up to the attic.i sat down and took my pills and i sat in a criscross and i calmed down.I got up and went to my room there were sheets by my bed so i changed them.I got and left my room iwent down stairs and i said if anyoe needs me i be out on a run.I went to the woods and i streiped then hid my cloths and i shifted then i took off..When about a cupple houres went by i got dressed and entered the house.I went up to my room i cracked it oppen and i knew that people were in my room.I snuck in and they were looking threew my medication.I was mad the one said hey why do you think he has meds?I had my arms crossed then one looked at me.I took my medicatin and yelled WHY WERE YOU TOCHING MY MEDICATION.They cringed in fear then dustin came in and said what is all the ruckes.Then i said they were looking threw my things i said still angry.Then one blurted out he has meds.I said fine i'll tell you.They looked at me intresed.I said i am a phico so i have to take meds to help put my anger in check.Then i took a pill.Then i said just please dont do it again and leave my oom so i can go to sleep.Then they left i stripped to my boxsers and i went to sleep.

DREAM

.......................................................................................................................................................................................    

 I was running threw the woods when I heard screams and i looked to see my dads firends sons and daghters being cornerd by wolves i shifted and was bigger and then they all took after me and then i tripped and then the wolf was about to kill me when a huge brown wolf jumped over me.I got up and hen i started to attac the wolves.Then i saw them hurt my mom and brother and my dad.Then they killed them.

END DREAM

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I woke up in a sweaty panick.I looked at my alarm clock it was 4:00 am.I got dressed and went down then i saw clair crying i went over to her and said what's wrong she looked up at me and said nothing then i said obviosly somthings wrong.then i went over to her and she said that her boyfirend dumped her.Then i smiled and i sauid want a back massage.She nodded and i started to rub her back.She started to moan.When i was done she smiled and said thanks.I said anytime.Then i said want to go for a run.She nodded so i headed out.When i was done running i went back to the house.When i did it was 6:00 am.I went into the living room and i looked around werew was evry one?I sighed and went uup to my room.Then i smelt evryone i opend my door and i saw evryone looking threw my things then i closed the door and evry one looked at me my armes were crossed and then they left my room.I stoped clair and said why was evryone looking threw my things.I said pulling her infront of me.She looked down and said we were curiouse on why you were phicotic.I said why diden't you just ask.Then i sighed.i might as well tell you i said.

FLASHBACK

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I was aat my locker then my best and only firend said we can't be firends because her boyfirend said so.

NEXT DAY

My ex firend came up to me crying nd said she caught him cheeting on her then i went on a rampage I tore lockers off the wall i threw a door at someone and i hurt sevral students.I was stoped by twelve police officers and i was shot four times.I woke up in a hospital and a docter came up to me and he said that i was going to be in a mental hospital and that i was going to be away for atleast a year.

END FLASH BACK

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

When i told her her mouth was in the form of an o.Then i said can you hand me my pilles the depresion ones.She handed me them and i took two.Then i went down for some for some food.